Secondary IF
Options

Thyroid normal

Went in for bloodwork last week. Since I've only had 2 miscarriages, my OB could only order a couple tests. So they tested my thyroid and the results are normal. I guess that's good and bad in my mind. I was thinking it would be an easier fix if my thyroid was out of whack. But I guess it's a good thing it's not. They also did an AMH test - doctor said we want at least a 1 for that. Should have those results in a couple days. Fingers crossed.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thyroid normal

• Options
    Sorry for the missed blessing about the thyroid being normal.  I know what you mean about wanting the easy diagnosis.  I hope the AMH test results comes back soon.  GL!
    TTC #1 May 2007
    M/C January 2008
    DS February 16th, 2009

TTC #2 July 2010
    Diagnosed MFI
    IUI#1 w/ bravelle 5/12/11 -- 0% morph on day of IUI, but somehow BFP:
    Beta #1 38 at 12dpiui, Beta #2 85 at 14dpiui Beta #3 1100 at 19dpiui
    DD born December 28, 2011 at 34w6d

Baby #3 due June 14, 2015

• Options
    I just got my AMH results last week. Mine was a 1.2. My Dr. said he likes to see at least a 1.5. I like your Dr's expectations better. I was really upset after I got those results. Never fun hearing your eggs are less than par. Good luck and let us know how it goes!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know it may not seem it, but it really is good news about your Thyroid.  I know I was marginally disappointed when my thyroid and also clotting issue tests came back normal.  But I realized, I could have all of my current issues, *plus* that, so in the end, it's a good thing. Hang in there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"