Secondary IF

Any updates from Twizzle, Munequita,or DSU?

Thinking of you all!

Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Any updates from Twizzle, Munequita,or DSU?

• Thank you so much.  I have just been sitting here all day in a daze.  I go in tomorrow for another BETA.  But I just dont see how it can be good news so I am expecting the worse.  However I will keep praying for the best.  I have been trying to play with my girls and keep my mind off of it, but it is hard.  I will let you know tomorrow what they say. 

The heardest part is that my BETA's were doubling and good for a week and then they turned to not doubling...

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • You are amazing, thank you jen-dale. 

I was just going to post an update-I went for my 4th beta and my numbers were great (according to the nurse).  I also had an u/s and the sac is exactly where is should be-no heartbeat was detected yet, but it's because I'm only 5 weeks, 5 days-I go in again next Tuesday & PRAY that heart is beating away!

I feel extremly blessed to be apart of such a great community of ladies!

~Michelle

Amazing DS 10/2007
    TTC #2 since October 2009
    Diagnosed with PCOS Jan 2011, taking 1500mg Metformin
    IUI #1 May 28 2011: clomid + menopur + ovidrel with only 1 19mm follie=BFP on June 10 2011 EDD 2/16/2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Thinking and praying for you girls!! Good luck!
    IUI #5 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI 10/15 = BFP

Beta #1 27 (13 dpo) Beta #2 143 (16 dpo) Beta #3 436 (19 dpo) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Hang in there, everyone!

I wanted to piggyback my good wishes onto this post earlier today, but had phone/Bump issues.

You are all in my heart!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMunequita2006:

You are amazing, thank you jen-dale. 

I was just going to post an update-I went for my 4th beta and my numbers were great (according to the nurse).  I also had an u/s and the sac is exactly where is should be-no heartbeat was detected yet, but it's because I'm only 5 weeks, 5 days-I go in again next Tuesday & PRAY that heart is beating away!

~Michelle

That is great news I am so happy for you!!!  I cannot wait to hear the good news of the beating heart!

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Keep the good news coming ladies!  Sending good vibes to you all!
    Trying for baby #2 since May 2010. DX elevated prolactin. Clomid round 1-50mg=BFN. Clomid round 2-100mg = BFN. Began taking Cabergoline and prolactin levels regulated. July IUI#1= BFN. Break cycle for August and BFP on 8/26/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • JMayJMay member
    imageMunequita2006:

You are amazing, thank you jen-dale. 

~Michelle

Fantastic news!!!  Can't wait to hear more on Tuesday!

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • JMayJMay member
    imageDSU98:

Thank you so much.  I have just been sitting here all day in a daze.  I go in tomorrow for another BETA.  But I just dont see how it can be good news so I am expecting the worse.  However I will keep praying for the best.  I have been trying to play with my girls and keep my mind off of it, but it is hard.  I will let you know tomorrow what they say. 

The heardest part is that my BETA's were doubling and good for a week and then they turned to not doubling...

Hang in there Sweetie - sending prayers your way and looking anxiously for a positive update...

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Aw, thank you so much!  My only update is I got the results from my betas and progesterone that were rechecked on Monday after my u/s.  My betas are in normal range--they didn't tell me the number.  My progesterone dropped to 18 so now I'm doing prometrium 3x/day instead of just 2.  I haven't had any spotting but every little abdominal twinge freaks me out.  I'm just praying really hard that the baby grows!
  • imageTwizzle:
    Aw, thank you so much!  My only update is I got the results from my betas and progesterone that were rechecked on Monday after my u/s.  My betas are in normal range--they didn't tell me the number.  My progesterone dropped to 18 so now I'm doing prometrium 3x/day instead of just 2.  I haven't had any spotting but every little abdominal twinge freaks me out.  I'm just praying really hard that the baby grows!

Oh, hang in there, I'm crossing all I can for you!

When do you have another u/s?

• imagechoirgirl:

imageTwizzle:
    Aw, thank you so much!  My only update is I got the results from my betas and progesterone that were rechecked on Monday after my u/s.  My betas are in normal range--they didn't tell me the number.  My progesterone dropped to 18 so now I'm doing prometrium 3x/day instead of just 2.  I haven't had any spotting but every little abdominal twinge freaks me out.  I'm just praying really hard that the baby grows!

It's not until 7/1 because I leave tomorrow to go to San Diego for a week.  I have no idea how I will wait that long.  I'm also freaking out even more now because DS just accidentally kicked me right near my uterus.   

• imageTwizzle:
    imagechoirgirl:

imageTwizzle:

It's not until 7/1 because I leave tomorrow to go to San Diego for a week.  I have no idea how I will wait that long.  I'm also freaking out even more now because DS just accidentally kicked me right near my uterus.   

I am sure I"d feel the same way if I were you, but realistically your uterus is still nicely tucked below your pelvic bone so no harm no foul.  In a few more months...  Hope you have a good time in San Diego. 

TTC #1 May 2007
    M/C January 2008
    DS February 16th, 2009

TTC #2 July 2010
    Diagnosed MFI
    IUI#1 w/ bravelle 5/12/11 -- 0% morph on day of IUI, but somehow BFP:
    Beta #1 38 at 12dpiui, Beta #2 85 at 14dpiui Beta #3 1100 at 19dpiui
    DD born December 28, 2011 at 34w6d

Baby #3 due June 14, 2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards