Tennessee Babies
Options

Off Topic: Vet Recommendation in Brentwood Area

Hello! I recently moved to Brentwood, and I need a vet for my 2 dachshunds. I have searched the Internet and can't find a good site with ratings/recommendations. If you live in the area and can recommend your vet, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Off Topic: Vet Recommendation in Brentwood Area

• Options

I've since moved away from the area, but we used Southside Animal Hospital for our Labrador mix.  I liked Dr. Phillips (the only man) the best - I felt he did the best with my dog (who usually wants to eat & kill most men).

Dr. Stumb is new to the practice since we've left.  But neither Dr. Steele or Dr. Singleton were bad; I just preferred Dr. Phillips.  I think Dr. Phillips is the one that actually owns the practice too.

It's off Nolensville Pike (across from the Walmart near intersection of Old Hickory Blvd).  It's about 10 minutes from I-65.

www.myfamilypetdoc.com

If we hadn't moved, I'd still be taking my dogs there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I also Love Love Love Dr. Phillips and all the girls at Southside Animal Hospital. They are always fair on price and really seem to care about the dogs.  

Also if you need a good boarding place that isn't incredible expensive, Olivers in Nolensville is fantastic!!

Good Luck:) 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use Dr. Singleton of Southside Animal Hospital. We LOVE her. It's located near Lenox Village, on Nolensville Rd south of Old Hickory.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you for the suggestions...I'll check out Southside Animal Hospital!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"