Babies: 6 - 9 Months

SAW

13»

Re: SAW

• I am so bummed every time I make a funny comment in a thread and it goes unnoticed. Maybe I'm not as funny as I like to think.
    Lucas 11/10/2010 I Donovan 10/09/2007 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ReaLIZAtions
  • imageIncogNeato:
    imageLuJackCity:
    imagerochella:
    imagesylwill:
    imageLuJackCity:
    imageFirstBabyMomma:

imageLuJackCity:
    There is a person who's siggy drives me up the wall. I always wonder if they notice their picture isn't properly proportioned.

I know exactly who you mean, and it makes me twitchy. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

If it makes you guys twitchy, why not mention it to the poster? He/she might not realize it, just like I can't see my photos and it's been so long since I made my siggy, I have NO CLUE what it looks like.

For reals!  People have different browsers and such and people don't notice.

Is it BC&MM?

Yes, it is. I don't know her well and I've never said anything because I truly feel like it's a stupid thing to be bothered by and I would come off as a giant snatch.

if it's me I'm sorry. I suck at editing siggies and I'm bumping from a phone in a hospital so I can't even attempt it. When dh is done with surgery and I'm home I can attempt again.

I just said who it was. It's not you. 

FotoFlexer_Photo-1 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageHappyDaze12:
    I am so bummed every time I make a funny comment in a thread and it goes unnoticed. Maybe I'm not as funny as I like to think.

Stop it!  A lot of times you make me laugh so hard that I can't type, hence the no response.

The next time this happens, though, I'll just type random letters as a code so you'll know that you're making me laugh in a way that prevents a coherant response. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imageKJmashup:
    imagecinema_goddess:

imageLuJackCity:

I want to go all Mormon on people and go door to door saying something like "I'd like to speak with you today about the glory that is the movie Showgirls."

Dude.  Seriously.  Especially the epileptic dolphin in the pool sex scene.

ILY both. 

Anyone need their nails done?

• J+MSJ+MS member
    imageUnpossible:

imageJ+MS:
    My emotions have been all fcuked up for the last week. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.

Pregly?

nope.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • imagecinema_goddess:

imageHappyDaze12:
    I am so bummed every time I make a funny comment in a thread and it goes unnoticed. Maybe I'm not as funny as I like to think.

Stop it!  A lot of times you make me laugh so hard that I can't type, hence the no response.

The next time this happens, though, I'll just type random letters as a code so you'll know that you're making me laugh in a way that prevents a coherant response. 

I usually just tell you in the facebook chat because we need to be in constant contact or I will die. (no sarcasm) I really do want people to know that we are FSMs.

• imageLuJackCity:
    imageKJmashup:
    imagecinema_goddess:

imageLuJackCity:

I want to go all Mormon on people and go door to door saying something like "I'd like to speak with you today about the glory that is the movie Showgirls."

ILY both. 

Dude. Duuuuuuude. That is the creepiest thing I have seen in a looong time!

• imageLuJackCity:
    imageKJmashup:
    imagecinema_goddess:

imageLuJackCity:

ILY both. 

Effing perfect implementation of an animated PIP. OMG. 

"To me, you are perfect."

• imageSookieFrackhouse68:

imageSweetPTater:
    I'm sick of having to use all of our vacation time to travel back to Michigan to see family. We haven't taken a real vacation (to somewhere other than MI) in over 2 years. And now that we have LO, it's even worse because all we get are guilt trips that the grandparents can't watch LO grow up and only get to see him every few months. On top of that, when we do go up, my in-laws expect us to drive across the state to come to their house too. It doesn't seem to matter that they're coming to the 4th of July BBQ at my parents house and we'll see them for 3 days there. No, we have to load up an 8 month old and drive the 3 hours across the state to their house so they can see us there too. Where we'll sit and watch TV because they don't do anything. I used to like my in-laws, now I can't freaking stand them.

Let them come to you for once.

I said "enough" with this crap and DH and I took a trip, just the two of us, to Orlando. Liberating.

My parents come down about 1x/year, DH's about 2x. Except for this year when my in-laws rented a condo nearby for 2.5 months. Indifferent  That was interesting...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageLuJackCity:
    imagecinema_goddess:

imageHappyDaze12:

I usually just tell you in the facebook chat because we need to be in constant contact or I will die. (no sarcasm) I really do want people to know that we are FSMs.

CG - That is seriously a fantastic compliment coming from you so thank you! Big Smile

LuJack - I am going to carve a shocker into a tree and then carve our initials within that shocker. Just FYI.

• Rach21Rach21 member
    imagecinema_goddess:

imageHappyDaze12:

THIS! I think TB needs to put in a LIKE button because I crack up on a bunch of funny posts, but I don't want to be a post whore and respond to everyone who makes me LOL. 

imageimage 
    TTC #2: My chart
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageHappyDaze12:

I'm the exact same! I like my jokes to be appreciated (especially if I think it's a good one.)

FTR I find you hilarious. If I don't say anything about your jokes, it's probably because I missed them.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageHappyDaze12:
    When I see something really funny, I often can't respond because I feel like I can't come up with an adequate response. LOL just seems silly at that point.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagewrite2nicole:
    imageHappyDaze12:
    When I see something really funny, I often can't respond because I feel like I can't come up with an adequate response. LOL just seems silly at that point.

Same here, W2N.

And yes, I am an unabashed "This"-er.

"To me, you are perfect."

• imageKJmashup:

imagewrite2nicole:
    imageHappyDaze12:

Same here, W2N.

And yes, I am an unabashed "This"-er.

Until TB adds a "Like" button, anyone who has a problem with "This"-ing can suck it. I love being "This"-ed. Talk about affirmation.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageHappyDaze12:
    imageLuJackCity:
    imagecinema_goddess:

imageHappyDaze12:

CG - That is seriously a fantastic compliment coming from you so thank you! Big Smile

LuJack - I am going to carve a shocker into a tree and then carve our initials within that shocker. Just FYI.

Just FYI I will then get a tattoo of that tree with the shocker and our initials carved into it.

• imagebeccs98:

imageHappyDaze12:

I'm the exact same! I like my jokes to be appreciated (especially if I think it's a good one.)

FTR I find you hilarious. If I don't say anything about your jokes, it's probably because I missed them.

Awww shucks Beccs. You're pretty high-larious yourself!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"