Houston Babies

Primrose Schools?

Is anyone familiar with Primrose? Specifically in the Pearland/Friendswood/League City area. I am looking for a place for my 8 month old and have heard good thing things about this school. Just looking for some other input.....

Re: Primrose Schools?

• My kids go to Primrose in that area, I have one in the infant class and one in the early preschool class and its been a good experience for us so far. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

• Primrose can be a little on the pricey side, but we had really good experiences there.  They can have long wait lists (especially in the infant room), so make sure to call to see what is available first.

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks! I have her on a wait list and it looks like she'll be able to start at the beginning of the Fall session. She'll be 9 months. She's already very mobile so I think she will be in the young toddler room rather than the infant room. She might be too much for the little babies.

• imagekellyj55:

Thanks! I have her on a wait list and it looks like she'll be able to start at the beginning of the Fall session. She'll be 9 months. She's already very mobile so I think she will be in the young toddler room rather than the infant room. She might be too much for the little babies.

FYI - League City is opening a location off of Walker and 96 if that is close to you in January.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"