February 2012 Moms

GTKY: Random

2»

Re: GTKY: Random

• ghdst1ghdst1 member

imageRNJen920:

1.  How old are you/your DH?  I am 30 and DH is 32

2. What do you do for a living? I am a Mental Health/Drug & Alcohol Therapist

3.  Have you bought anything for baby yet? Nothing yet!  This is #2 so we have most everything we need.  When it gets closer we will need to get new bottles, diapers, etc.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I suppose I should answer my own poll Stick out tongue 

1. How old are you/your DH?  I will be 29 on Monday and DH is 26.

2. What do you do for a living? In case my SN didn't give it away, I'm an RN Wink at an orthopaedic hospital.

3. Have you bought anything for baby yet? Just a onesie to tell DH about my BFP, otherwise, I think we'll wait a bit.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.  How old are you/your DH?

I'm 30 and H is 33

2. What do you do for a living?

I'm a quality analyst

3.  Have you bought anything for baby yet?

• 1.  How old are you/your DH? I am 26 and DH is 29. 2. What do you do for a living? As of recently, I am a SAHM. I lost my job about a week before I got my BFP and was looking around, but DH and I decided it would be better for me to stay home with DD and enjoy being pregnant. I feel very thankful and fortunate to be able to do so. :) 3.  Have you bought anything for baby yet? A couple of gender neutral outfits that were on sale. I couldn't resist! 
    photo d09ff0b8-8137-4e1c-ae47-58c3ef11d6b5_zpsdf895214.jpg
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Good morning ladies! 

1.  How old are you/your DH? I am 29, and DH is 35

2. What do you do for a living? I am a tax accountant

3.  Have you bought anything for baby yet?  Not yet, excited to now that we saw the heartbeat. :)

Have a great day!

imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker
  • 1.  How old are you/your DH?-I'm 26, the husband is 29 2. What do you do for a living?-I'm a stay at home mom, though I will be going back to college this fall. The husband is a software engineer.3.  Have you bought anything for baby yet?-Nope. We bought a new convertible crib, but it's for our daughter since her furniture got really dinged up when we moved. We have so many things left over from her that I don't see a point in buying much of anything until we know the gender. 
  • 1. I'm 28, he's 29

2. I'm a teacher, he's a retail manager

3. Yes, we got an amazing deal on a crib/ changing table/ dresser, and I've purchased a few things like books, etc. 

• 1.  How old are you/your DH? We're both 26

2. What do you do for a living? I'm a sales administrator, he's a project manager

3.  Have you bought anything for baby yet? Yes Embarrassed I bought a crib this past weekend, but it was a fantastic deal! lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Yay, I love these!! :D Getting to find out about all my fellow Lovebugs is awesome.

1.  How old are you/your DH? We're both 27, at the moment; he turns 28 about 7.5mos before I will.

2. What do you do for a living? I'm a housewife currently, but my trade, such as it was, was technical support. DH is a software engineer.

3.  Have you bought anything for baby yet? We bought some things before we officially started TTC (a stroller, which was about 2/3 off!, and some fabric and patterns for baby clothes), but haven't bought anything since the BFP. We're waiting a bit longer!

---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
  • imageRNJen920:

Good morning ladies!  I  thought we could do a little GTKY today.

1.  How old are you/your DH? 25/27

2. What do you do for a living? I am a SAHM

3.  Have you bought anything for baby yet? Not yet.. we still have so much from our 9 month old that unless it is a boy, we wont need much!

Have a great Tuesday! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1) We're both 27

2) I'm PT Copywriter / Voice Artist, PT SAHM. I used to manage the Creative Department at my company until I switched to PT. DH is a Mechanical Engineer.

3) Nope, and we probably won't until we find out the gender. We already have a daughter, so if it's another girl, I won't have much of an excuse to go shopping! 

Love the GTKYs! We need to do more of these. This is a great board and I'd love to know more about you all. :) 

• 1.  How old are you/your DH? I'm 31, DH is 38

2. What do you do for a living? I work for the federal gov't, DH is a firefighter/paramedic

3.  Have you bought anything for baby yet? No, still too nervous.

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• imageRNJen920:

1.  How old are you/your DH? I am 29, DH is 34.

2. What do you do for a living? I am a project manager

3.  Have you bought anything for baby yet? Nope...but we probably won't until with know the gender, unless we buy another crib. We pretty much have a lot of stuff from DS already.

• 1.  I'm 30, he's 28.

2. I'm a SAHM.

3. No... not a whole lot to buy unless it's a girl!

Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • 1.  How old are you/your DH? I'm 28, DH is 312. What do you do for a living? I do climate research, DH is in wind energy.3.  Have you bought anything for baby yet? Not yet.  I'd really like to wait until we get to the second trimester or at least have an appointment.
    July '15 January Siggy - snow fails
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker

• imageRNJen920:

Good morning ladies!  I  thought we could do a little GTKY today.

1.  How old are you/your DH?  we're both 28

2. What do you do for a living?  me - IT/accounting analyst, dh - project manager

3.  Have you bought anything for baby yet?  yes, one onesie when we started TTC

Have a great Tuesday! 

Est. 10/06, DD 03/12
  • 1. I'm 30 and DH is 31.

2.I'm the accountant of a wholesale foods company.

3. I got a Minnesota Twins onesie for DH for Father's Day.

• 1.  How old are you/your DH? I'm 32, DH is 28. :)

2. What do you do for a living? I work in the administrative offices of a university.  DH is an insurance adjuster.

3.  Have you bought anything for baby yet? Nope.  We probably won't buy much until we find out the gender.  If we have another boy, we should be all set.  The first thing we bought when we found out we were expecting DS was a little stuffed monkey, so we're looking for a cute stuffed animal to buy for this baby.  We just haven't found the right one yet. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1.  How old are you/your DH? 30/31

2. What do you do for a living?  Residential Real Estate

3.  Have you bought anything for baby yet? not yet, I;m way too superstitious

BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1.  How old are you/your DH?    

We are both 37. Am I the oldest one here? 

2. What do you do for a living?

We are photographers. 

3.  Have you bought anything for baby yet? 

No not yet. My kids are always with me when I am in the stores ( they don't know yet). I want to buy something so bad. 

• imageRNJen920:

1.  How old are you/your DH? I'm 29, he's 31.

2. What do you do for a living? I'm an elementary teacher, DH works in biotech.

3.  Have you bought anything for baby yet? Not yet! If all looks good at u/s tomorrow, I'm finally buying some pregnancy books.

Have a great Tuesday! 

After 2 1/2 years TTC, 3 IUI's, endo, and a lap, a surprise BFP brought us Alexandra Marie!
  • 1.  How old are you/your DH?  I'm 34; DH is 36

2. What do you do for a living? I'm a full-time student on summer break.

3.  Have you bought anything for baby yet? No, too scared!  I'm afraid I'll jinx my own PG.  In fact, I was mad at my parents for giving DH a Father's Day card!

• 1. How old are you/your DH? I'm 30, DH is 31

2. What do you do for a living? I'm in payroll for a large private firm.

3. Have you bought anything for baby yet? Nope.  I'm still in denial :)  I did give DH a "you're going to be a great dad" Father's Day card though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1.  How old are you/your DH? **I am 24 and DH is 282. What do you do for a living? I am a full time student3.  Have you bought anything for baby yet? **We haven't but our mothers are stocking up on diapers and my mom dropped off a boy and girl's outfit lol
  • 1.I'm 24 DHis 25.

2. I'm an infant teacher in a daycare.

3.I've been stashing cloth diapers  for a long time not just for this one! 

• Good morning ladies! I thought we could do a little GTKY today.

1. How old are you/your DH? I am 23 and my DH is 27

2. What do you do for a living? I am Early Childhood Educator and my DH is a Contractless ;( teacher

3. Have you bought anything for baby yet? We have something which were an unresistable deal including a co-sleeper

Have a great Tuesday!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pics-25untitled_zps5ec34838Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"