Secondary IF
Options

I need some T&P too please

Today was my first u/s to confirm the pregnancy.  The good news is we saw a heartbeat, 124 beats/min.  Unfortunately the rest did not look good and was confusing.  It was hard to measure the sac/yolk sac and the embryo is measuring about a week behind.  Since I had IUI, it's not a good sign for the dates to be so off.  The sac is "undefined" and either has blood or tissue in it or it could be a partial molar pregnancy.  The doctor said my chances of m/c at this point are 40-50% and I'm having another u/s next week to check on growth.  I'm so scared and sad and I keep googling and making myself more upset.  I was really hoping for more definitive results today, we still haven't even told anyone about the pregnancy because I didn't want to jinx it.  So if you have any T&P to spare I can really use it!  Thanks! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need some T&P too please

• Options
    I will be sending thoughts and prayers towards you too!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Sending lots of T&P.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh, no!  Oh, hang in there, I really hope it was just trouble with this u/s and everything is OK in there. I'm so sorry.  Stay away from Google, it is not your friend.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm going by the Lafayette office tomorrow to pick up some samples from Carolyn.  

• Options
    I'm so sorry. Hopefully next week will bring you better results. Hang in there and try not to Google. It'll only worry you more.
  • Options

T & P's done, good luck with everything!!!

Amazing DS 10/2007
    TTC #2 since October 2009
    Diagnosed with PCOS Jan 2011, taking 1500mg Metformin
    IUI #1 May 28 2011: clomid + menopur + ovidrel with only 1 19mm follie=BFP on June 10 2011 EDD 2/16/2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Definitely step away from google.  I am so hoping that you get better news next week.  Lots of T&Ps headed your way.  And ((hugs)) too
    TTC #1 May 2007
    M/C January 2008
    DS February 16th, 2009

TTC #2 July 2010
    Diagnosed MFI
    IUI#1 w/ bravelle 5/12/11 -- 0% morph on day of IUI, but somehow BFP:
    Beta #1 38 at 12dpiui, Beta #2 85 at 14dpiui Beta #3 1100 at 19dpiui
    DD born December 28, 2011 at 34w6d

Baby #3 due June 14, 2015

• Options
    Oh no!  I am definitely sending T&P your way.  I hope the next u/s gives you more reassuring results!
  • Options

Stay away from any and all search engines. They will just drive you crazy! I will be sending lots of T&P your way and hope that this was just a fluke.

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Options
    JMayJMay member
    T&Ps are endless - sending many your way!  Is there anything you can do to keep yourself from Googling?  Any project you need to complete, that might help keep your mind off things?  Hang in there Sweetie...
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options
    Oh Twizzle! Lots of T&P's coming your way! ((hugs)))
    My Little
  • Options
    Coming your way.
    Trying for baby #2 since May 2010. DX elevated prolactin. Clomid round 1-50mg=BFN. Clomid round 2-100mg = BFN. Began taking Cabergoline and prolactin levels regulated. July IUI#1= BFN. Break cycle for August and BFP on 8/26/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sending good thoughts your way. Hope you get great news at the u/s next week.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    Thanks so much everyone!  It really means a lot.  I'm trying to stay busy and far away from google and my pregnancy books.  Fortunately we have a vacation/work trip to San Diego coming up on Thursday, so I have that to look forward to and distract me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"