February 2012 Moms

Is this reflux???

My throat is burning.  I don't have any burning in my chest, and I have not thrown up today (yet!) but my throat is just burning.  I thought it was the orange juice... but I've been drinking water for the last 1/2hr.   Help?!  How can I get rid of this??
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP 5.31.2011 ~*~ Michael Joseph ~*~ BORN 2.8.2012
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Is this reflux???

• It could be. I only have heartburn when I am pg and for me it feels like my chest is really tight and my chest and throat are on fire. Have you tried drinking milk? That usually worked for me. And inhaling tums like they were skittles.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • when I get acid reflux my stomach doesnt burn but I can feel something coming up my throat and it burns going back down. I've had it my whole life, I just kind of let it pass, it usually goes away pretty quick for me.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have tried milk (both plain & chocolate) but milk seems to make me feel so full that I get vomity :/

I didn't know that tums were o.k. during pregnancy, I will have to try them!!!!

• imageKyle523Nicole:

I have tried milk (both plain & chocolate) but milk seems to make me feel so full that I get vomity :/

I didn't know that tums were o.k. during pregnancy, I will have to try them!!!!

Try rice milk. That worked better for my sister.

And buy stock in tums. If you have heartburn now....you'll def. need them down the road even more! LOL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sounds like it.

Call your OB and see if you can take some Zantac!  I hope you feel better! 

chart
    BFP: 6.13.11 - EDD: 2.20.12 - Natural M/C: 6.22.11 at 5 weeks 3 days

imageimageimageimage

• Thanks girls... ughhhhh this sucks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"