Upstate NY Babies

Potty Training Help!

Tess is only 21 months old, but recently has been taking her diaper off and saying go potty while pointing to the toilet.  We bought a "big girl potty" for her to sit on and practice, but now she is obsessed with sitting on the potty and refuses to wear a diaper.

Is this a stage or is she really ready to potty train?  Most of the time she only tells us to change her diaper after she has pooped, but never when she pees.  I so have no idea what to do with her and this potty issue!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Potty Training Help!

• I swear  Tess and Brianna were separated at birth or something.  I just let her run around the house without a diaper and use the potty.  But she has to wear a pull-up when we leave the house.
  • She is probably ready.  Reed was totally potty trained by 21 months.  He would go on the toilet since he was 10 months, but didn't start holding his pee until about 20 mos. He had been poop trained since 15 mos.  Pierce on the other hand is showing now signs that he even has any idea what to do on the toilet.  I put him on there and he just wants to play with toilet paper!  They are all so different.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"