LGBT Parenting

Ten Things for Tuesday!

What are your 10 things for Tuesday?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Ten Things for Tuesday!

• 1. I was thinking about N2A/TWB and Little Man on my drive into work today.  I hope everyone is doing okay.

2. I've come to the conclusion that I hate when SSM policies come up for vote.  I hate it because it brings out the haters.  And in turn that makes me hate them and their religion.

3. I don't like hating but I really really want nothing to do with any church or anyone who attends one (present company excluded of course Wink) and this makes me sad.

4. I'll get over the above because I do have very close friends and family that are leaders and members of wonderful welcoming congregations.

5. I'm 95% sure I'm switching LO to a new daycare.  I have no idea how to tell the current daycare.  It's not going to go over well.

6. 1-5 all started with "I"

7. Computer issues....argh.

8. Dude, I was moody yesterday and was hoping today would be better. So far, not so good.

9. There is absolutely nothing on my work calendar for today.  Maybe I should get serious about using today to get a lot of little sh!t done.

10.  There are brownies in the breakroom - that might help make today much more pleasant :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagethemommymonster:

5. J took Aspen to be cremated yesterday. I know a lot of people probably think it is weird, but we want her to be with us. When he brother, Rio, passes away (in 13-15 years, no sooner), we will cremate him as well and mix their ashes. They belong together.

I don't think it's weird.  My wife had her dog cremated.  The dog is still at the house, but eventually my wife wants to take her to her favorite beach.  Animals are part of the family and I 100% understand why you want her with you.  ((hugs))

• Loading the player...
  • imagethemommymonster:
    imageTwo*True:
    imagethemommymonster:

5. J took Aspen to be cremated yesterday. I know a lot of people probably think it is weird, but we want her to be with us. When he brother, Rio, passes away (in 13-15 years, no sooner), we will cremate him as well and mix their ashes. They belong together.

I don't think it's weird.  My wife had her dog cremated.  The dog is still at the house, but eventually my wife wants to take her to her favorite beach.  Animals are part of the family and I 100% understand why you want her with you.  ((hugs))

Thanks. I have gotten some mixed reactions about it. We would have buried her, but we have no where to do it that would be permanent. We rent our home, my parents move every 2-3 years and J's mom may not live in the same house when J's grandma passes away. This just feels right for us.

It's not weird. I did it with my dog and will do it with his sister when she leaves us.  And I don't have a grand plan for the ashes...I just know I want to have them.  I also planted something to remember him in our yard.  So....ignore people who tell you it is weird.  Sounds like there is a lot of support for your decision.  Hang in there.

• 1. I have no desire to be at work today. None. Zip. Zilch. Zero. It is overcast and when I left L was still in bed since she is working really late tonight.

2. Some days I think having twin boys is going to kill me. The wrestling, the hitting, the pretend boxing. All in fun, but it doesn't appeal to my desire for quiet.

3. I got a fridge in my new office. I have stocked it with food/drinks and now all I want to do it sit here and eat it.

4. The kids are supposed to go swimming with camp this morning. I hope they got to since it looks like rain - but it always makes me nervous.

5. I just bought tickets to go see Cars 2 this weekend! The kids are so excited to see it!

6.  I have another $)(&@ cold sore. I just got over 2 at the same time (that was a lovely look) and now I have another. I think the first 2 were from the sun, but no idea what this one is from (typically from stress or sun.)

7. From the window in my new office I can sit and watch all of the employees go out to smoke (and yes, I work in a hospital.) I am thinking of putting a giant smoking cessation hotline poster in my window. :)

8.  We are hosting a playgroup for Rainbow Families this weekend. I hope it isn't too hot and people come!

9. Sad to say, but I slept so much better while L was at her parents. No one getting up to go to the bathroom at 4am, no one snoring, no one tossing and turning.

10. Ok, I think I will put on some good gay club music and try to crank out some work.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • 1) My friend is in from NE with her daughter (ky's due date twin!) this week!

2) They are supposed to come over and go swimming when I get off....We are all crossing our fingers it does not rain!

3) It is so cute to see her in person next to Ky.  Her cute chubby baby self next to my skinny mini lol

4) The four of us (My friend, her daughter, Ky, and I) are going to IN to visit our other friend and her baby. The trio and their minis getting together!

5) We are supposed to go to the zoo and Ann is sad that she is not going. But she understands it is out "girls" weekend.

6) Ky got bit on the face by some random kid at the portrait place in the waiting room. I was so mad since it happened BEFORE we got their pictures taken!

7) Ann was even more mad and opened her mouth and said the wrong thing to me, "It would not have happened if I was there." Really Ann? How exactly would you have prevented that?

8) She later apologized but it still hurt.

9) I am hungry and curious as to what my wife is going to make for lunch. We were supposed to have leftovers from Sunday dinner but ended up eating that last night since we both got home so late....

10) Maybe we can order pizza for dinner after swimming....

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    1. *Two* thank you so much for the thoughts. Surgery (for both) is scheduled for next Thursday.
    2. Life has been so stressful lately and stresses' ramifications is rearing its ugly head in our household.
    3. C and I had quite the spat last night (after the Kiddos were asleep) but I think they heard something somehow because the both woke up crying really bad and would not calm down until both of us were in the room.
    4. These Kiddos continue to amaze me...their love is better than any therapy that Dr. Phil can offer.
    5. Stories of loss sadden me to the core, my heart goes out to those suffering and who have suffered.
    6. I think C and I need a vacation...all aspects of our life (e.g. work, house chores) are paying the price of our stress levels.
    7. DD and my niece and great nephew are going to visit my Mom next week; then my brother from Korea will be there a week later; I was hoping to go right after, but it doesn't seem like l will be able to make it. (C wanted to visit her parents with the twins at that time.)
    8. Little Man loves the fact that he and I feed Pup-Pup at night...he makes sure I don't forget. He starts saying "daawwg daawwg" in the middle of his supper.
    9. How come one of the dregs of arguing at night means that you are going to be exhausted the next day? Was the fight really worth it? Don't think so.
    10. I could sure use a shot of tequila with a Red Bull chaser!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• 1. My stomach is growling but with no soymilk in the house I can't eat the Honey Bunches of Oats that I've been craving.

2. My computer has 9% of it's RAM left and is running slow.  Hopefully my Dad has a chance to clean it up for me.

3. The girls were playing with Barbies while the SW's were here yesterday, Iz tried to open a Barbie purse and broke it, instantly declaring that A did it.  Both the agency SW and I saw it happen and the SW scolded her for lying.

4. Sometimes I wonder what the SW writes in her notes during the visit.

5. Iz's case is being moved from foster to adoptive in Aug/Sept and we have a tentative finalization date of Dec 7th set.

6. Finalization will take place in San Francisco, our plane tickets and 2 nights in a hotel will be paid for.  Mini vacation?

7. Two of my tomato plants have tomatoes on them, green tomatoes and cherry tomatoes.  I'm looking forward to fried green tomatoes soon!

8. Both of the girls want to learn to play the piano. Big Smile  We saw an upright piano at the Salvation Army for $500 that is discounted 50% on Saturdays between 9am-1pm.  I want to buy it for them and refinish it, someone painted it white over the beautiful dark stain.  I hope J will go along with my plan.

9. Even if the piano is something the girls lose interest in, I think I would like to give it a whirl.

10. Time to go fill the pool, it's going to be hot today.

• 1. I want to learn to play the piano too. That will be one of our more exciting purchases after we finally buy a house.

2. I have five hours of meetings today, and could not be less excited about that.

3. Jen is going on a business trip from Sat-Wed. Boo. I'm glad she doesn't have to travel much for work.

4. I know that after a negative on both the home and doctor PG test, there is no baby this time. But for some reason I really need for Jen to get her period just so I KNOW know, you know?

5. I agree about the SSM votes. It always brings up how hard it was to be in Boston during that period. Progress at a price, I suppose.

6. Jen's company outing is on Thursday, and I really hope to go this year. The last two years something has come up at the last minute at work and I've missed it.

7. I need to start doing a better job of planning and making my lunches. I'm still bringing them regularly, but they're getting less appetizing and interesting all the time and it makes me want to eat. I know how to make good food, why don't I do it?

8. I'm ready for a change. Life is so static right now. I like stability and lack of drama, but this is starting to feel like a plain old rut.

9. I definitely plan to cremate both Lucky and Pippin when the time comes. They are family members and I think it's important to honor that in the way that feels best.

10. Off to a meeting. Internet hugs for all of you.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1. I know what you mean Two.  I hate being weary of religious people - especially since i am one!

2. I wonder if any of the mamas going to see Cars 2 be willing to report back on whether or not the movie uses the words 'stupid', 'shut up', 'jerk' (or similar)?  I want Sprout to be able to see it, but DW wasn't thrilled with the language in the first and is against it.

3. Yay for Iz's finalization date! and a mini vaca!

4. best wishes to Peanut and LM (and moms) next week.

5. I brought RB to the ENT today. What i expected to be a quick and simple post-op check up turned into a huge escapade.

6. She's working on her 2 year molars so she's generally cranky and overtired from not sleeping well. But, she arrived at the doctor's in good spirits so i thought we would be fine.  The doc was running behind so we had a long wait and she did really well playing with some other kids.  Then they called her name and she went running to the receptionist but tripped on the way.  I brushed it off (she's a toddler - she falls constantly) but when she got up, her face was full of blood.  She bit her lip pretty badly and got a bloody nose.  Cue the hysterical crying, flailing and blood everywhere.  oh, the drama.

7. We finally get her calmed and cleaned up and they did an audio test to check her hearing.  Though overall she's hearing normally, its only because her right ear is making up for pretty big deficits in her left ear (in which the eardrum was barely vibrating).  not good.

8. At the end of the exam, the audiologist (?) let her press a button for being a good girl.  The button lit up a box with a stuffed bunny playing the drums (i know that sounds wierd, but it was a cute/silly kid thing).  Welp, for some bizzare and random reason RB is terrified of stuffed bunnies.  Oh the tantrum that ensued! Of course there had to be a damn bunny in that stupid box.

9. After that, it was time to check her mouth/nose to see how her adenoid surgery healed.  yeah right.  she was having none of it. so they call in a bunch on nurses and we basically had to pin her down to get a look :(  and after all that, her tonsils are now looking enlarged and will probably have to come out within the next year. So we're looking at a tube (to help the hearing) and tonsils in the fall.  boo.

10. Extra fun was that she was still hysterical when i dropped her off to daycare.  It made me feel like such a bad mom for handing over a sobbing mess of a child so I could get to work Sad

• imagectbride08:

8. At the end of the exam, the audiologist (?) let her press a button for being a good girl.  The button lit up a box with a stuffed bunny playing the drums (i know that sounds wierd, but it was a cute/silly kid thing).  Welp, for some bizzare and random reason RB is terrified of stuffed bunnies.  Oh the tantrum that ensued! Of course there had to be a damn bunny in that stupid box.

You are not a bad mom, but I am a bad person because this literally made me laugh out loud...well chuckle out loud.  Embarrassed

• imageTwo*True:
    imagectbride08:

You are not a bad mom, but I am a bad person because this literally made me laugh out loud...well chuckle out loud.  Embarrassed

i dont blame you ;)  I mean bunnies?! Really RB??  what in the world is so offensive about a stuffed bunny rabbit??  you guys can imagine how much fun easter was.

• 1. Hugs for those of you needing them today, there's lots of heavy stuff going on around these parts.

2. Last night DD asked me who is the best singer ever. I said I had no idea. She said Justin.beiber. Ugh. One of her classmates has posters of him at home and apparently DD's dad bought her the jb doll this weekend. HUGE SIGH...how old is DD again? Oh yeah, that's right, she's 5!!!

3. I suppose there are worse things DD could be into...but I can't think of what they would be right now.

4. This weekend is pride and we are hoping to have a weekend full of fun. We're going to ride K's scooter in the parade, woot woot!

5. The weather here today is stunning. I hope that somehow this extends into the weekend, right now it's looking iffy.

6. Last week I had an ugly convo with my mom. They wanted to come visit this weekend and can't because it's pride and DD will be with her dad for an extra weekend so my gf and I can participate in pride. Cue the family drama...

7. I'm trying to think of a tactful email to my parents to try to help them understand what my life as a single parent is like without being angry.

8. I am so thankful to have a supportive gf, she is my rock.

9. E has been sniffly since she came home last night, I hope she's not coming down with something that will keep her out of school. Her class field trip to the zoo is this Friday and we can't miss it!

10. We are planning a short beach vacation for the 3 of us in a few weeks and I CAN.NOT.WAIT. to be there.

• imagectbride08:
    imageTwo*True:
    imagectbride08:

i dont blame you ;)  I mean bunnies?! Really RB??  what in the world is so offensive about a stuffed bunny rabbit??  you guys can imagine how much fun easter was.

LO received a toy bunny that marches around and plays the saxophone (think energizer bunny with a sax instead of drums).  Once she was awake in her crib and I put the thing next to her and turned it on.  She took one look at it - her eyes bugged out - and she let out the most terrified scream I've ever heard.  Straight up horror movie scream.  Poor thing was so scared but all I could do was laugh. The laughter was because of the look on LOs face and reading your story I imagine RB had a similar look.

• 1. It's only 91 today. Down from 104 this weekend.

2. #1 is because we actually got rain last night. But now ppl are without power. Luckily, it's not us.

3. #1 also makes me happy b/c I have recently gotten into gardening and my water bill is getting high from having to water every other day.

4. Today is CD1 (again). Looks like we are cycling this month. I am not quite excited yet. But will be as the deed gets closer.

5. I had the YUMMIEST salad I made for lunch. Watermelon, grilled pineapple, avocado, goat cheese, homemade citrus vinaigrette, and grilled shrimp.

6. We are also attending an adoption info session next month to get that ball rolling.

7. It's pride month, but we don't get a parade here until Sept. See #1 for reasons why.

8. LETS GO MAVS

9. getting excited about the Vegas trip end of July.

10. Work is slow :(

Mommies to 5 fur babies!
    TTC#1 since 2004
    LGBT
    4 cycles @ home with known donor - BFN
    RE un-medicated IUI cycles # 1-7= BFN
    NEW RE Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/ IUI #8 BFN
    Took long break
    Nov 2009 - Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/IUI #9 = BFP
    Beta 12/4 - 10...Beta #2 12/7- 28 Beta #3 12/9 - 80!
    1st sonogram 12/28 - slow hb and growth
    m/c 1/1/2010 Courtland 8w0d
    Nov 2010 cycle cancelled - polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    April 4 2011 - IUI #10 BFFN
    July 5, 2011 - #11 BFFN AMH .62 Boo
  • imageTwo*True:
    imagethemommymonster:

SO SO SO TRUE ! We have our  Monster Kitty  In a box on our mantel and have a picture of her.. I miss her so .. and it took me 2 years to settle on getting another pet  Now we have Mojito Fierce Teeny Tiny and I still Miss Monster Kitty and love her still ..

j

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • 1) lots of heavy stuff here for sure- I will be honest and say I am so baffled by Gay people being religious and/or republican ... Just seems like there would be a constant battle inside one self.  I had a friend who was gay and 7th day advenist and it was hard for here.... and I felt bad but also did not understand it .. How can you engage in a religion that  teaches things against who you are? I will also add that I dated a girl who had a mom who was Born again - and I was trying to be supportive  so i talked my GF in to going to the Harvest festival with her mom and wow.. for a religious gathering and a PLACE OF GOD .. I was blown away at the Judgement that was passed and moreover terrified for my life being a gay and jewish person there.  I encountered serious antisemitism as well as a woman assault an African American worker and then  a bazillion anti Gay flyers  being passed about to cure homosexuals and to eradicate them from the planet ( those were the words used) pretty heavy for people of GOD ... In my opinion. I was blown away - so I dont get it ?

2) so busy cleaning and getting the bursery ready  only to realize I wanna do something else that messes it up again - its in shambles now and we only have 3 weeks left ACK 21 DAYS

3) Holly Crap - only 21 days ..  woah .. its getting close... I am anxious !

4)in coming to terms with #2 and 3 I realized  we need to take a Infant Child cpr class and do all that stuff... 

5) I am not crazy about the car seats we got but they work in the Double Snap N go .. if i return these car seats it will be the 3rd time we are returning them .. Just not crazy about the bear design. Also i sent in the recall warranty paperwork already ... woops

6)I have almost lost 100Lbs in 6 month scary but happy  but I would liek to be done with loosing the weight I am comfortable where i am ... 

7) Saw the babies today they are gtting big both measuring 4lb 10 oz so we should have at least 5 lb babies if not 6 accoridng to Dr. and they have lots of hair ...

8)we should get a new or used car...  but we are being cheap and dont really want a car payment but I dont feel comfortable bring the duo home in my Jeep its old and black and hot in the NV sun and the door jams are small cuz they are over the wheel well

7) i think I will start my phlebotomy rotation back  up in October  - they just told me there is one in July  but Babies are scheduled to arrive July 13th !

8) gonna try to make meals and freeze them for us after the babes are here. hmm what to make ?

9) SO tired from having our families visit this weekend.. was busy but not sure with what were were so busy .. Love my mom to death but she is so aloof that it really amazes me that she can get along in t he world with out incident. Terrible i know .

10)  Hope everyone have a smooth week ... and dont sweat the small stuff right ! 

• imagethemommymonster:

We got Darwin cremated.  He is on the book shelf in the living room.  I needed him close to me. 

• image2moms2twins:

1) lots of heavy stuff here for sure- I will be honest and say I am so baffled by Gay people being religious and/or republican ... Just seems like there would be a constant battle inside one self.  I had a friend who was gay and 7th day advenist and it was hard for here.... and I felt bad but also did not understand it .. How can you engage in a religion that  teaches things against who you are? I will also add that I dated a girl who had a mom who was Born again - and I was trying to be supportive  so i talked my GF in to going to the Harvest festival with her mom and wow.. for a religious gathering and a PLACE OF GOD .. I was blown away at the Judgement that was passed and moreover terrified for my life being a gay and jewish person there.  I encountered serious antisemitism as well as a woman assault an African American worker and then  a bazillion anti Gay flyers  being passed about to cure homosexuals and to eradicate them from the planet ( those were the words used) pretty heavy for people of GOD ... In my opinion. I was blown away - so I dont get it ?

I believe that if I am allowed to believe what I want to believe then people have the right to believe what they want to...without physical violence.

Maybe this board is not a place for "religious" talk other than stuff like "going to Church on Sunday" or talking about a Church picnic on the Monday post. What do you all think?

I for one get a little hot under the collar at certain comments sometimes (though I know I shouldn't), C helps me to refrain from preaching MY homosexuality and the Bible beliefs.  

An aside...I am probably the oldest person on this board and grew up in a time that you kissed the Bible if you dropped it on the floor or burned the flag if it touched the ground...those beliefs have never left me, so I 100 percent can just be speaking for myself.

1.  Thinking about everyone going through tough times.
    2. One more day with kids (1/2 day and 1 teacher day!!!!)
    3. This week has been a waste Monday was a fun day and today a field trip.
    4. The trip was great until a kid got whacked in the head with a golf club.
    5. Lots of blood and a ride in the ambulance and I am home.
    6. E has an ear infection.  I feel bad she had a fever last thursday but was fine friday and pretty much all weekend except for being snotty and a little clingy.  Whoops
    7. I can not wait to move.
    8. We found two rugs and a love seat last weekend.  We bought paint for the living room and dinning room. Bought two towels, a shower curtain for Ella's bathroom.  
    9. Two bathrooms we will have two bathrooms
    10. Does anyone do pinterst?  if so would you like to follow me?  If you want an invite let me know.
    11. imagenevr2amazin:
      image2moms2twins:

1) lots of heavy stuff here for sure- I will be honest and say I am so baffled by Gay people being religious and/or republican ... Just seems like there would be a constant battle inside one self.  I had a friend who was gay and 7th day advenist and it was hard for here.... and I felt bad but also did not understand it .. How can you engage in a religion that  teaches things against who you are? I will also add that I dated a girl who had a mom who was Born again - and I was trying to be supportive  so i talked my GF in to going to the Harvest festival with her mom and wow.. for a religious gathering and a PLACE OF GOD .. I was blown away at the Judgement that was passed and moreover terrified for my life being a gay and jewish person there.  I encountered serious antisemitism as well as a woman assault an African American worker and then  a bazillion anti Gay flyers  being passed about to cure homosexuals and to eradicate them from the planet ( those were the words used) pretty heavy for people of GOD ... In my opinion. I was blown away - so I dont get it ?

I believe that if I am allowed to believe what I want to believe than people have the right to believe what they want to...without physical violence.

Maybe this board is not a place for "religious" talk other than stuff like "going to Church on Sunday" or talking about a Church picnic on the Monday post. What do you all think?

I for one get a little hot under the collar at certain comments sometimes (though I know I shouldn't), C helps me to refrain from preaching MY homosexuality and the Bible beliefs.  

An aside...I am probably the oldest person on this board and grew up in a time that you kissed the Bible if you dropped it on the floor or burned the flag if it touched the ground...those beliefs have never left me, so I 100 percent can just be speaking for myself.

Oh .. I hope my post was not taken the wrong way .. I think your though of I believe that if I am allowed to believe what I want to believe than people have the right to believe what they want to...without physical violence." is DEAD On .. yes yes yes I agree...

I was just illustrating that I sometimes dont understand how people can be very religious and be gay ... I think for me it would cause lots of inner struggle.... because.  

you are right this is prolly not the place to dig in to religion ... But  religion and being gay ... might be different than just religion straight up ... Dunno... I am not a huge religion person- I am Jewish which is a religion but to me its more a cultural thing than a religion ... I believe there is a supreme being more often than not - I do pray on occasion but not in the sense of an actual prayer - its more of a Please let so and so blah blah .. or thank you for .... or I am so lucky or blessed... and even sometime when i say blessed it kinda feels weird to me ...

My apologies if I offended you or anyone else... I just never had anyone to discuss this with.  

Also in the Jewish religion  we have the same belief that if you drop the bible you have to kiss it and same with the flag - I never realized the flag thing was a religious thing .

- J 

12. image2moms2twins:
      imagenevr2amazin:
      image2moms2twins:

I believe that if I am allowed to believe what I want to believe than people have the right to believe what they want to...without physical violence.

Oh .. I hope my post was not taken the wrong way .. I think your though of I believe that if I am allowed to believe what I want to believe than people have the right to believe what they want to...without physical violence." is DEAD On .. yes yes yes I agree...

I was just illustrating that I sometimes dont understand how people can be very religious and be gay ... I think for me it would cause lots of inner struggle.... because.  

you are right this is prolly not the place to dig in to religion ... But  religion and being gay ... might be different than just religion straight up ... Dunno... I am not a huge religion person- I am Jewish which is a religion but to me its more a cultural thing than a religion ... I believe there is a supreme being more often than not - I do pray on occasion but not in the sense of an actual prayer - its more of a Please let so and so blah blah .. or thank you for .... or I am so lucky or blessed... and even sometime when i say blessed it kinda feels weird to me ...

My apologies if I offended you or anyone else... I just never had anyone to discuss this with.  

Also in the Jewish religion  we have the same belief that if you drop the bible you have to kiss it and same with the flag - I never realized the flag thing was a religious thing .

- J 

Please know I wasn't offended. It is just hard for me to hold my tongue because of my strong beliefs. I come from a very religious, though different family. A Catholic, a Jehovah Witness, a born again Christian, a Methodist preacher, a Buddhist, and a Baptist make up my family. Being the youngest I absorbed a little bit from each...throwing out what "I" perceive are the lies. I am a Bible believer, not a Bible thumper. However, sometimes I want to explain why I am...and I know that is not my place.

13. 1. I'm doing TTT today because I am sick and don't want to be at work and need a mental break. Unfortunately, I am also very behind with work due to being sick and needing mental breaks... sigh.

2. I am happy we have a surgery date for the kiddos but it is coming up too quickly. There is no time to get mentally or emotionally prepared, let alone read up on the details.

3. I hate feeling out of control when it comes to my loved ones' health.

4. Now that I know about Little Man's hearing loss, I am feeling so stupid for not noticing it earlier. I mean really, I never noticed that he doesn't say "bye bye"? Something Peanut has been saying since EARLY MARCH?!

5. #4 makes me feel like a terrible Mommy.

6. Leap, I don't think I ever got to say it, but I am sorry about your BFN.

7. Hopefully all these rough times for so many of us mean sunny times are around the corner.

8. SSG-- TWO bathrooms? I am SO jealous!

9. We went to what was supposed to be a big fun party at daycare today-- 1st Day of Summer party with hot dogs, water play, etc.-- it was such a bust. I told S on the way over there that for $3k a month they'd better be providing some AWESOME hot dogs... but nope: they served lame turkey sandwiches that were more bread than anything else (2 slices of turkey, a slice of cheese, and mayo). They really should stop overselling their events.

10. I have 2,177 unread emails in my work in-box.

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
      IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
      Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
      finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
    14. 1. Thinking about all of you who are struggling with tough news right now.

2. Work and home are crazy busy right now preparing for long vacation.

3.  My kitchen table is covered with all our worldly possessions, preparing to be packed.

4. I really really love diet coke/diet pepsi.

5. Last weekend DW and I spontaneously decided to splurge and get Outback for dinner.  We normally try to spend less than that on a meal out, but it so was ssoo yummy.

6. My participation on the bump sparked some drama in my life this week.

7.  I really hate having drama in my personal life, and having people I care about disagree with each other. 

8. I would really like NY to pass SSM tomorrow.

9.  I'm running the a/c despite my frugal intentions.  I'm tired of being hot.

10.  We still have several snowman decorations out... probably past the seasonally appropriate point, huh?

TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
      IVF Oct/Nov 2012
      Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
      Cautiously optimistic.
    15. image2moms2twins:

I'm not sure where the confusion lays.  I find it very easy to be gay and religious.  I've read the Bible cover to cover and found nothing to cause me inner struggle.  Hmm

16. image2moms2twins:

(8) gonna try to make meals and freeze them for us after the babes are here. hmm what to make ?

Everyone said to do this, and I planned on it, but forgot- and man, I wish I did! I would make ANYTHING you like and can freeze, since you will have very little brain function once they arrive. Chili- we make a couscous/broccoli/bean/garlic mixture we call "slop" and it works- literally, lots of food in the fridge/freezer is a great idea.  

image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    17. imagectbride08:
      image2moms2twins:

I'm not sure where the confusion lays.  I find it very easy to be gay and religious.  I've read the Bible cover to cover and found nothing to cause me inner struggle.  Hmm

yea...my lack of religion is likewise unrelated to my sexuality...

This discussion has been closed.
    Choose Another Board
    Search Boards
    "
    "