Maryland Babies
Options

how was the playgroup on Saturday?

Re: how was the playgroup on Saturday?

• Options

Oh the park was pretty cool, Kathryn. Huge playground. Sean and Ava had fun running around together and splashing in a few puddles....they were so cute together. Also got to see Madlady's adorable DD. She was so good the whole time.

A bunch of no-shows though. I wonder what happened to everyone.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry I didn't make it. We stayed the night at my aunt's and for whatever reason A didn't sleep at all. She was up all night long. I had a horrible headache and decided to lay around that morning. Bad I know.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had fun. I really enjoyed watching Ava and Sean. DD slept, which is why I go.  Big Smile
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagemadladybride:
    I had fun. I really enjoyed watching Ava and Sean. DD slept, which is why I go.  Big Smile

Yes

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I was one of the no shows. I am sorry I didn't change my response. We had some work done on the house Friday, and then couldn't stay here, so we unexpectedly stayed at a friend's house. She has three boys and the morning was chaotic. I forgot all about the get together until it was too late.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sorry, I was a maybe. My husband bought a boat and we spend Saturday morning/afternoon cleaning it? which was MUCH needed. Hope everyone had a nice time though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"