February 2012 Moms

losing weight?

Anyone else losing weight without m/s interference? I'm not avoiding foods, nor am experiencing any m/s right now. But I've dropped a couple of pounds since my bfp... anyone else?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: losing weight?

• i did last week and i was eating more than normal without m/s... i told my DH that the baby was eating! :)
    BFP 2/14/11 MC 2/28/11 BFP #2- 6/12/11- Austin born 2/22/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes. I stepped on the scale this morning and had lost 2 pounds since this weekend. I attribute that to eating (mostly) healthy foods, and being really aware of what I put in my mouth. I've also been drinking insane amounts of water, and staying away from anything low fat or diet which has actually been quenching my cravings much faster!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes! I've lost 4 pounds. I workout but have been trying to add more calories. I have not had m/s but nothing sounds good either.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It is completely normal. I lost about 5 lbs when I had first found out I was pg with DS #1, but then lost another~25 lbs once the m/s kicked in. With this pg, m/s started at 5 weeks, and I'm already down 4 lbs. Joyous. Blargh.

• Thanks ladies! I figured if nothing else, the increase in temperature is a sign of more burning calories Smile But it is definitely weird to see the scale go down while figuring out how to leave my pants unbuttoned Stick out tongue
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm having the same experience.  I do have m/s but not enough that I'm not eating.  I think mine is because we normally drink alot and I haven't since my BFP.  I know there are a TON of empty calories that I'm not taking in. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"