Secondary IF
Options

JennyKG

I read your post about DH's SA when I was out of town and tried 3 times to write a response on my phone and it just wouldn't go through! I just wanted to tell you that we got DH's SA done at my OB when TTC DD. It was extremely low. He started wearing boxers and taking supplements immediately. When we went to an RE 2 cycles later he did another test. That test showed that it was on the low side, but still in the normal range. We got pregnant that cycle! The good thing about men is that their supply changes so often. I am praying that things change for you. I am a firm believer in acupuncture and my DH is trying that now, along with the other things.

Also, labs screw up all the time. You never know what was going on that day. Maybe it just sat too long because they decided to have lunch first. Fingers crossed for you and saying lots of prayers that both of our DH's guys start cooperating!!!

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view

Re: JennyKG

• Options
    Aw, thank you!  I do hope that it was some kind of mistake or fluke.  I did check the times on the report to see when it was collected and when it was analyzed.  It was within the hour so I think that part was okay.  Maybe they switched it with someone else's???  That is my hope, but I am guessing that is not the case.  And then I feel bad wishing that horrible count on someone else!  If it is a fluke then that is great, but if it is not I have been looking at adoption more and I think I would be okay going in that direction too if we had to.  The wait until the next SA is the worst!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Part of me thinks that God wants me to adopt and that is why he has given us this challenge. It is definitely an option for us too. Thoughts and prayers for your next SA results!

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks!  That is pretty much what I told DH when we got this SA back.  I said that if we can't have another child on our own then it must mean there is a baby out there who needs us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"