Upstate NY Babies
Options

I miss my guys (whine)

DH and Ian left last night for Watertown because his best friend is visiting NY for the first time since our wedding 7 years ago. I had to stay behind because this is the last week of school and I have to finish some things up. I thought I'd really enjoy having some time to myself, but I am really bummed that I didn't go. I talked to them earlier and they were having a great time. They were on their way to the beach, and Ian was having too much fun with DH's friends' kids to talk to me for very long. I hate being temporarily single.

Re: I miss my guys (whine)

• Options

I hate to say it, but I'm jealous! I would kill for the house all to myself for a day or two! (hope that doesn't make me sound like a terrible mom/wife! ;)

But, you're right, I bet it sounds better than it is... and I'd be lonely too. Hope you can enjoy some "me" time and relax tonight. 

How long are they gone for?

• Options
    wendyjwendyj member

You definitely don't sound horrible - believe me, before they left, I couldn't wait for this week to come! How's that for horrible?

They'll be back on Wednesday. I really have enjoyed some things - I got a few things done very quickly tonight that probably would have taken me all day with Ian with me. Plus, it's so nice to not have to worry about what other people want to eat!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"