February 2012 Moms

Nervously excited!! Intro!

-->

New to this board...

To introduce myself, and my crazy life story...

I was pregnant and engaged last summer.  Within a few weeks, I had a miscarriage, and the guy bolted.  What a rough patch!!

Anyhow, decided that having a baby (I am 36) was more urgent and important to me than possibly looking for (and never finding) the right guy.  Started artificial insemminations....took 5 months....but had a faint second line on Fri (tested 6 times since then, cause I just cannot believe it).

Just got back from the doctors - nervously awaiting my first BHCG.  Know the first number doesn't really mean much, Wednesdays will be more important!!!

YAY (excited)!!  EEEK (nervous)!!

TTC since 3/2010 BFP #1 7/16/10. Missed miscarriage on 8/13/10. D&C 8/21/2010. Fiance bolted. Loser. Started IUI (sperm donor) cycles in 2/2011. Cycle #5 - hopefully is the one! BFP #2 6/18/2011. Beta #1 201 (6/20) Beta #2 281 (6/22) Beta #3 546 (6/24) Beta #4 1554 (6/27) U/S on 7/1 - fetal/yolk sac...but wait - there are two! Almost fell off of the table!!! Now have seen the BABIES and their strong heartbeats twice - starting to sink in this is for real!!! Still anxiously hoping/praying/wishing for a sticky baby!!! imageimage Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Nervously excited!! Intro!

• Congrats on your pregnancy!  Welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry to hear about your lame ex-fiance but congrats on your pregnancy!
  • Loading the player...
  • congrats & welcome! ;)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! Sorry to hear about your rough patch, hopefully all is starting to look up now :)
  • Congrats & Welcome!
  • Thanks everyone!  Looking forward to getting to know you all!
    TTC since 3/2010 BFP #1 7/16/10. Missed miscarriage on 8/13/10. D&C 8/21/2010. Fiance bolted. Loser. Started IUI (sperm donor) cycles in 2/2011. Cycle #5 - hopefully is the one! BFP #2 6/18/2011. Beta #1 201 (6/20) Beta #2 281 (6/22) Beta #3 546 (6/24) Beta #4 1554 (6/27) U/S on 7/1 - fetal/yolk sac...but wait - there are two! Almost fell off of the table!!! Now have seen the BABIES and their strong heartbeats twice - starting to sink in this is for real!!! Still anxiously hoping/praying/wishing for a sticky baby!!! imageimage Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"