Upstate NY Babies
Options

s/o poop time post

So if LO goes to sleep and you smell poop, do you wake them up to change them? Last night I went in to peek on her right before I went to bed and her room smelled. But she was sound asleep. Would you have woken LO up to change them? I didn't, I figured she would wake up sometime during the night. Nope, she woke up at 6, and now I feel horrible that she slept in a dirty diaper all night. She's usually not that tolerant.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

Re: s/o poop time post

• Options
    Yes, I change them :-(  Poop can be a major irratant.  I would hate for B to get diaper rash because I didn't change her.
  • Options
    yes, I always change him if that happens. I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that he was sitting in a dirty diaper all night. He has only done that a few times, and every time I change him he pretty much stayed asleep... just stirred a little and went right back to sleep when I put him back down.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would change her, even though she's a really light sleeper.  We've been battling a diaper rash since we started milk so I don't want to add anything to make it worse.  She's also more likely to have a leak if there's a dirty diaper, and then that's just going to create a lovely mess for me in the am. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah she's never slept when she's pooped before, ever. My bad mommy moment:(

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options
    Ehh, I guess I have had millions of bad mommy moments then.  Not only have we never ever woken her up to change her.....we don't even check in on her to know if she did poop!  We have the video monitor and the angel care monitor going, so once that door closes for bedtime....it doesn't open again unless the bad non-fussy crying happens or it is 7am.
  • Options

imagemissyjg:
    Yeah she's never slept when she's pooped before, ever. My bad mommy moment:(

Nah, don't worry about it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"