Indiana Babies
Options

let the comments begin...

i got my first "are you sure there aren't twins in there?"  comment today.  lovely!!!

Re: let the comments begin...

• Options

No

Seriously, I have no idea why you attract those comments when you're pg.  You don't look big to me!  People are so annoying.

If it makes you feel any better, my annoying neighbor Chuck (or UpChuck, as I've started calling him), came over to talk to me while I was taking Bonnie out yesterday and said, "Well, you're getting fat".  Then he stares at my stomach for the longest, creepiest time, and says, "You're having a boy". 

::shudders and runs back in the apt::  

• Options

Isn't that nice?  (sarcasm)  Seriously, when are people going to learn to shut up when it comes to pregnant women?  Like we're not self-conscious enough without adding "fat" comments.  If it makes you feel better, my SIL told me I looked fat in a 37-week pic I posted on FB.  I cried and DH lit into her on email. 

I'm sure you look just lovely!  Next time I think you should nicely punch the person in the face for making a comment like that.  Wink

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww, people are stupid when it comes to pregnant women.  At school a few weeks ago, an older lady (think grandma) came up to me and said, "When are you due?  Yesterday?!"  I responded, ""Umm, 9 more weeks" and that shut her up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"