Upstate NY Babies
Options

Ultrasound tomorrow morning

Just before work on Friday I started bleeding.  Went thru 2 pads in a few hours.  I had spotting constantly for dd, but this was waaay different.  I ended up calling the OB office bc the dr had mentioned something about my progesterone back when I was ttc and I wanted them to check and see what my latest bloodwork progesterone was.  The nurse wanted me to come in for an u/s Friday and seemed kind of shocked that I waited so long to call and even more so that I wasn't coming in right then.  She even said that she was making a note in my chart that she advised me to come in and I wouldn't.  She never did look at my blood work though....she was just focused on me coming in Friday for the u/s.  But I was working and worked all weekend too.  I didn't have any bleeding all weekend though, and never any cramping, so I am pretty hopeful everything should look good.  I wish bleeding wasn't such a big part of my pregnancies.

Re: Ultrasound tomorrow morning

• Options
    Oh no! That is scary! I hope all is well. I will be thinking of you!
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options

I'm sure all is well - but it will be nice to get everything checked out - good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is definitely scary, but I'm glad to hear that you're staying positive!  I will too, keep us posted!
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    Good luck! Hope all is well!
  • Options
    I can't stand bleeding and spotting- I've had it with Rosie and this pg. I hope all is well, keep us updated!
  • Options
    dle927dle927 member
    I'll keep you in my thoughts and hope all is well today!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thinking about you!  Hope everything turns out ok.  Keep us posted.
  • Options
    That's scary. I will be thinking of you!

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options
    good luck this morning! keep us posted
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow K and keep us posted!  Positive thoughts for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Thinking of you today!!!!! I hope all is well, keep us posted! 
  • Options
    Good luck! Thinking of you!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Ohhh no! :( So scary! My cousin has been dealing with bleeding too she's a couple weeks behind me and was put on bedrest for the weekend. Hope everything goes well today with the ultrasound and ckup. Keep us posted!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thinking of you today!  keep us posted
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I hate any and all bleeding/spotting during pregnancy, it sends me into a tailspin! T&P for a healthy baby who is just giving you a hard time! Keep us posted.  I was actually just there this morning for an u/s too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"