Upstate NY Babies
Options

Home from Disney! (updated with a few pics!)

I have a lot to catch up on here, just wanted to stop by and say hello before I hit laundry and unpacking!

We had a fabulous time! R was awesome with everything, it was pretty easy and no regrets taking a toddler to Disney! The "holy crap it is really hot" day was the worst when we were leaving, and we only got rained on once and that was leaving MK at night!

I will get some pics up sometime! Hope everyone is well! =) 

Here are a few of the 300+ we took! He loved all the characters! He never got scared on dark rides (I had glow sticks for him) and LOVED the splash fountains! 

Re: Home from Disney! (updated with a few pics!)

• Options
    Yay, can't wait to see pics! 
  • Options
    I was JUST wondering when you were coming back, then I saw you post on fb so I figured you were home :-)  I'm so glad things went well, I can't wait to see pics!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Looks like so much fun!
    Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Options
    He is so brave, those characters would probably make Ava wet her pants! haha He looks like he had a blast! How did he do on the flights?
  • Options
    That sounds like so much fun! 
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Options
    Looks like you had a great time! :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    dle927dle927 member
    Looks like it was fun!  Cute pics!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It looks like he had a fabulous time. I'm glad everything went well. Did you/R enjoy the fireworks show at MK? It was the best I ever saw.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options
    Fun stuff!  I can't wait to take G to Disney someday.  :)  Glad you had a great time.
  • Options
    Looks like a great time!  I saw you put up pics on FB, but I didn't have time to check them out last night.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"