New York Babies

City Mini stroller with car seat

My husband and I are pretty set on getting the City Mini stroller for our baby (due Oct 3, 2011).  We love the convenience of it, the ease with which it strolls and how light it is.  BUT, we need to get a car seat and a car seat adapter for it for the infant.  Can anyone offer advice as to which car seat fits best in the adapter (Graco or Chicco)?  I have heard some say that some car seats wobble a bit and some fit better.  But no one has offered any brand names or style names.  Anyone have this stroller and put the car seat on top???  Thanks!!!

Re: City Mini stroller with car seat

• We don't have this stroller, so I have no idea. But, I would suggest posting this on the Babies 0-3 board since those ladies will be using the stroller with a car seat and should have an opinion.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We've been using the Graco Snugride with it. Works great!
  • Loading the player...
  • We have this with the Chicco Keyfit and love love love it!  It is not wobbly at all
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • The Maxi Cosi Mico fits the best with the City Mini. They are all safe, but if you want it to feel the least wobbly then you'll be happiest with the Mico.
  • Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

I am very pleased with the thought and don?t feel like adding anything in it. It a perfect answer.

=========

nokia mobile price list
    nokia mobile prices in india

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we are planning to do the same stroller and get the Graco Snugride.  I think they all will wobble a little because it just rests on top of adaptor (doesn't snap in like a snap and go would) and then the buckle secures it.  I think that's just how it fits and people get used to it, from what I hear.  I think it's more important to pick a car seat for safety etc....because it's such a short amt of time that you'll be using the adaptor....I see babies in the regular city mini stroller seat after infancy.  i'm hoping it all works out too! due a month after you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"