New York Babies

RE recommendations in NYC?

I never thought I would be asking about this but I realize that we need to face the facts. I was wondering if anyone here is from NYC and can recommend an RE or fertility center for our first visit. I found a few places associated with colleges but they do not take any insurance. I'm currently leaning towards Columbia since they seem to be the only one that takes insurance. Has anyone used them before? TIA.

Re: RE recommendations in NYC?

• I really like Dr John Zhang, New Hope Fertility.  He has helped some couples I know.  I am working with him now and he has been great with questions and my crazy schedule.  They take almost every insurance since he doesn't feel only the most affluent should have their fertility needs met.  His office is on 74th and Park.
  • Yes. In the end I got pregnant and did not need the services but I was working with a great doctor at The Center for Women's Reproductive Care at Columbia University.

Janet M. Choi, MD
    Assistant Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Reproductive Endocrinologist

(Copied from website)

Appointments
    An Admissions Counselor is available to talk to you about our program, treatment options and infertility questions at 1-646-756-8294. If you would simply like to schedule an appointment at CWRC, please contact reception at 1-646-756-8282 and press "2"; then select "1" for our Westchester Campus or "2" for our Columbus Circle office.

• Loading the player...
  • I was getting ready for IVF with Dr. Alan Copperman at RMA located on 635 Madison Avenue when I found out I was pregnant.  He is highly recommended and my OB used him too.

Good Luck!

BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"