Toddlers: 24 Months+

Family Fun Magazine has some pretty cool ideas!!!

MIL somehow is getting this magazine and saves them for me to look through. There have been some really cool ideas in there to try!!! I'll post some here.

Book Sling

Sandbox on wheels

There was a viewer idea in an old magazine that wrote in to share that she  sewed 2 baby/stroller blankets together to make big floor pillows! I thought that was cool and saved that one to try.

Making old tshirts new!

There are also tons of recipes and a bunch of coupons inside, party ideas, etc.

I guess not the most earth-shattering ideas ever, but I think so many things are just so clever and I never would think of this stuff. Thought i'd share!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Family Fun Magazine has some pretty cool ideas!!!

• Ooooo...I like the book sling! I have a little bookworm on my hands, and I think DS would appreciate something like this.

Thanks for the cool ideas!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks for posting! The book sling is a great idea. I was planning on buying DS one for Christmas, but it seems like all the nice ones are almost $100. I'm not crafty at all, but it sounds pretty simple to make one, and now I can find a fun fabric to use.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We get this magazine and love it too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • My mom gets this magazine, too. She just gave me a whole bag of them and I'm loving going through and seeing all the fun ideas. Might have to subscribe!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nice ideas! Thanks for the linkies!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"