LGBT Parenting
Options

WDYT of this !

just wondering how all you Parent feel about this

I must say i am impressed but sometimes i think we should microchip our kids till they are 18 and then they can remove it if they like ????  *please note the SOMETIMES*

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/

Re: WDYT of this !

• Options

I've seen similar products. I would never use them for day to day use, but going to a theme park or someplace similar where it is very easy to get lost? I can see that they would be helpful.

When we go to Hershey, they provide bracelets (think ones you get when you pay cover at a bar) that you can write your name and cell number.  We've taught the kids to go up to a grandmother or mom (with kids) and tell them they are lost and that our phone number is on the bracelet. Thankfully we've never had any issues *knock on wood.*

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I work in the hopsital lab and when we take Annie to places like the bronx zoo I put a patient ID band around her leg with our cel phone numbers on it. The smart phone clicky thing is cool - but would be useless for someone like me who doesn't own a smart phone.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe it's jut me but I think it says "my parents are crazy!"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

this is one of those things (like the backpack leash) that i would have thought was total overkill and insane before I had a toddler/preschooler.

Now? I kinda like the idea and see its usefulness in busy places. 

but i prefer pp's method of a bracelet around the ankle over a tatoo - i just might have to steal that for our trips this summer.

• Options
    imagectbride08:

this is one of those things (like the backpack leash) that i would have thought was total overkill and insane before I had a toddler/preschooler.

LOL. So true. Yes

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"