2nd Trimester

18wk fetus weight

At the anatomy scan today each baby weighed 11oz they were only 6grams apart in weight. When I look on here its says the avg weight is almost half that! Anyone else know how much their baby/babies weighed in around 18wks? They said they were in the 53rd percentile and it was good. Im happy to have big babies but that sounds huge to me, anyone know much about it? TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 18wk fetus weight

• I am 18 weeks and had an scan yesterday, due to cramping. We were told that the baby weighs 7 oz. I don't know what the average weight is but I would say your babies sound healthy.
  • At 20 weeks, mine was 13 oz..and the dr said he's a large boy..
  • Loading the player...
  • I had my ultrasound at 18 w 2 d and my LO measured at 8 oz.
  • I just had my anatomy scan on Tuesday.  I was 19w3d and they told me the baby weighs 12 oz. 
  • At 20w2d baby was measuring about a week ahead and weighed almost a pound. I was hopeful for good measurements but that was more than I expected!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • At 19 weeks, DD weighed 10 oz.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He shall direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

• I'm 19 weeks + babys weighs 9 oz. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went in on Monday at 18 weeks. A was measuring 7 oz, B was measuring 8 oz. Doctor didn't say anything else about their weights.
  • I also had mine done yesterday at 18weeks.  Baby A (girl) was 7oz, and Baby B (boy) was 8 oz.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 18 week scan a couple of days ago, baby was 9 oz.

I should have known that everywhere we read, weight is an estimate! :)

• At our 18 week A/S yesterday LO was 8 oz.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
    image image image
  • 20 weeks, baby was 11oz
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had my ultrasound at 18w5d and our little boy weighed 301 grams which is about 10.5 oz.  
    BFP#1 8/25/10 Natural Miscarriage 9/15/10 Miss you, little one BFP#2 2/14/11 Please be our sticky baby! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PitaPata Dog tickers
  • I had my a/s at 18w 4d  and she was 8oz.  and in the 33rd percentile.  They told me as long as it wasn't over 50% I was good.
  • thanks! sounds like I have big babies LOL :)
  • At my anatomy scan this week (19w0d) they said my baby weighed 10oz and was measuring a day ahead.

Toddler Turtle - November 2011
    Baby Turtle - November 2014

• At 18 weeks my twins weighed 12 oz. each, they are in the 55th pencentile.  Now, At 22 weeks they weigh over a pound. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"