Babies on the Brain
Options

WTF is wrong with 9-12?

It is a total disaster area.

Re: WTF is wrong with 9-12?

• Options
    It's the same whackos that were on 3-6 a few months ago.  Remember that whole fiasco with I-don't-remember-her-name but someone was called out for hating on DD#2 and obviously favoring DD#1?  It lasted dayyyyyyyyyyys.
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Options

All they talk about is racism and welfare.  Kinda like how 6-9 only talks about gays & Christianity and humping each other all day. (I say that with affection, I post there too.)

Sadie is not impressed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "This ribbon has been reported." - lovesnina
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageHappyAardvark:
    It's the same whackos that were on 3-6 a few months ago.  Remember that whole fiasco with I-don't-remember-her-name but someone was called out for hating on DD#2 and obviously favoring DD#1?  It lasted dayyyyyyyyyyys.

Except this drama appears to center around Yankee and a couple other posters and a million AEs.

Just when you think they can't get any crazier, they do. 

Abraham Arthur 2/21/10 // Asher Kendall 11/11/11

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageHappyAardvark:

It's not all of the same people. But yes, 9-12 is a fvcking disaster. It's all about racists and AEs.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

What I don't get is what exactly happened to her twitter account?

Did people just find it (not that hard) and she happened to have her full name attached to it?

Because if so, she has no reason to biitch.

Yea, the picture thing is a little gauche but meh, it happens. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Options

:laughs:  

I just perused  and basically all I saw was "Teachers are slackers--no they aren't--yes they are--not they aren't--you're so racist!--No I'm not--yes you are--someone stole my identity--maybe you asked for it--you're a twat--thank a teacher you know how to spell twat--Yeah, thank a lazy teacher when they come back to work after their three month vacation, slackers--no they're not!" 

Yup, fast train to crazyville 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Options
    Well now some other poster just gave me her full name and address to prove that it isn't that big of a deal. Anyone want to stalk her with me?
  • Options

imageKate621:
    Well now some other poster just gave me her full name and address to prove that it isn't that big of a deal. Anyone want to stalk her with me?

I'm game, I love showing people how dangerous the internet can be.

He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Options

imageKate621:

Oh, how delightful. 

• Options
    Balls, dont forget that 1 in 5 posts turns in to what a whore Robin is.
  • Options
    imageBallSox:

imageKate621:

They've gotta learn sometime. I'll bring the ski masks and duct tape.

• Options
    imageKate621:
    imageBallSox:

imageKate621:

Was it this chick? Because it sounds like lots of her personal info was posted w/o her knowledge, then almost immediately deleted.

I would leave it alone b/c she didn't actually post it herself.

Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • Options
    imageKate621:
    imageBallSox:

imageKate621:

I would but I chose to stay far far away from Michigan.
  • Options
    imagePubStar09:
    imageKate621:
    imageBallSox:

imageKate621:

Was it this chick? Because it sounds like lots of her personal info was posted w/o her knowledge, then almost immediately deleted.

I would leave it alone b/c she didn't actually post it herself.

Nope. Different girl. Same post though. She is arguing that it isn't a big deal that someone posted another person's info and then she gave me hers.

• Options

imageHappyAardvark:

LCB called out wife1014.  That was a mess, and completely uncalled for. 

Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just read it and... wow. What a huge naive idiot (the one who posted her freaking ADDRESS).
  • Options
    imageKate621:

Nope. Different girl. Same post though. She is arguing that it isn't a big deal that someone posted another person's info and then she gave me hers.

Oh ew. Go for it then. Stick out tongue

• Options
    imagejenna3016:

For what?

• Options
    Someone also created a post and put a LIP to this thread and mentioned how we are talking about them.
  • Options
    imageCWinfree85:
    Someone also created a post and put a LIP to this thread and mentioned how we are talking about them.
    I saw that but I can't imagine what the point was. They have enough of their own crap to deal with.
  • Options

imageCWinfree85:

Yea that's standard practice.

I've said it before but I'll say it again.

I miss when it was basically ML, botb, and parenting.

Made it so much easier to keep up. 

imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    imagePubStar09:
    imagejenna3016:

For what?

It was a few months ago, Pub. Complete clusterfvck of things that went on off board.

• Options

Dude. I just found the post with the girl's address who thinks it's NBD.  What the hell?

She seems kind of dim.

• Options
    imageKate621:
    imagePubStar09:
    imagejenna3016:

For what?

It was a few months ago, Pub. Complete clusterfvck of things that went on off board.

Yikes.  All I know about LCB is the whole "is her kid really sick?" garbage. I've said it before, but damn, I'm glad I walked away from my month boards.  I love drama, but all the crap going on over there right now is beyond.

• Options
    imageKate621:
    imagePubStar09:
    imagejenna3016:

For what?

Completely unrelated to the ridiculous bullshiit currently on 9-12.

That board is b-a-n-a-n-a-s.  I am not leaving 6-9 because it 9-12 is so stupid.

• Options
    imagehippotree:
    imageKate621:
    imagePubStar09:
    imagejenna3016:

For what?

Completely unrelated to the ridiculous bullshiit currently on 9-12.

That board is b-a-n-a-n-a-s.  I am not leaving 6-9 because it 9-12 is so stupid.

you coujld just skip over to the 12-24 month board and hang with me.  I have been pretty much done with 9-12 for a while.  Between Yankee thinking she knows all, the racist, welfare  fights and all the AE's that are too hard to keep straight...I am done.

Come to 12-24, it is peacful over there.

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Phone number, husband's name, pictures of their house (inside and out), old myspace, facebook, BIL's name, potentially FIL's name, Wedding website, Baby registry, employer (potentially old) Old Schools and colleges....

It's amazing, really. 

• Options
    Emie28Emie28 member

I hate the 9-12 crowd. HATE. It is weird b/c I always enjoyed popping over to the month boards until now. All they do is call each other out on political issues and the core crowd calls everyone who doesn't agree with them racist. It doesn't even matter the issue being discussed! Somehow it all ends with racism.

Should I spay or neuter my dog? ----RACIST!

How do we feel about abortion?-----RACIST!

Should I eat Taco Bell for dinner tonight?----RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageEmie28:

I hate the 9-12 crowd. HATE. It is weird b/c I always enjoyed popping over to the month boards until now. All they do is call each other out on political issues and the core crowd calls everyone who doesn't agree with them racist. It doesn't even matter the issue being discussed! Somehow it all ends with racism.

Word.  I lurk over there, out of morbid curiosity. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagewils0482:
    imageEmie28:

I don't even lurk anymore.  I pretty much can't stand any of them and i have no interest in seeing what is going on.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Emie28Emie28 member
    imagewils0482:
    imageEmie28:

I don't even enjoy lurking over there anymore.

Oh and Lambie I was totally waiting for someone to call you racist in the hand washing post. I never made it back to see, but just in case you weren't, I would just like you to know that you are extremely racist for using hand sanitizer instead of washing your hands every single time you go to the bathroom. Shameful.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageBallSox:

:laughs:  

I just perused  and basically all I saw was "Teachers are slackers--no they aren't--yes they are--not they aren't--you're so racist!--No I'm not--yes you are--someone stole my identity--maybe you asked for it--you're a twat--thank a teacher you know how to spell twat--Yeah, thank a lazy teacher when they come back to work after their three month vacation, slackers--no they're not!" 

Yup, fast train to crazyville 

HA!   I haven't gone over there, but this is a great ClifNotes version.  Awesome.  I feel in the loop now.

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options

This is what always puzzles me about these situations.

If the chick who's pictures were used hadn't posted numerous times and thrown a huge hissy fit causing others to in turn throw their own hissy fits screaming for mods and blah blah blah the person who started it all would probably have just given up.

It's the same people who will go into an amusing post and start pissing and moaning about MUD and why do people feel the need to feed the trolls and crap like that.

I like feeding trolls because it's amusing.

And if I were the type of person that would take someone pictures and create a m/f/k post out of it? That reaction is exactly what I'd be looking for. 

imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    imageabartow:
    imagewils0482:
    imageEmie28:

I don't even lurk anymore.  I pretty much can't stand any of them and i have no interest in seeing what is going on.

Ditto.  I can't stand Yankee, and since the block function is ridiculous I just don't really go there anymore.  Their was an off board created, and its awesome, no drama for the most part and anyone can join as long as you have a bump sn that isn't an AE.  Just post on 9-12 asking for a link to LOS (Land of Snark) and you can register.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Emie28Emie28 member
    The funny thing is that most of the posters that make it suck so much don't even have babies in the 9-12 age range. Obviously anyone can post anywhere they want blah blah blah. Just an observation. It explains why the age boards were almost tolerable until I reached 9-12.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageEmie28:
    The funny thing is that most of the posters that make it suck so much don't even have babies in the 9-12 age range. Obviously anyone can post anywhere they want blah blah blah. Just an observation. It explains why the age boards were almost tolerable until I reached 9-12.

Ugh, I know.  We should just go in like we own the place.

• Options
    imageBamBam510:
    imageabartow:
    imagewils0482:
    imageEmie28:

Ditto.  I can't stand Yankee, and since the block function is ridiculous I just don't really go there anymore.  Their was an off board created, and its awesome, no drama for the most part and anyone can join as long as you have a bump sn that isn't an AE.  Just post on 9-12 asking for a link to LOS (Land of Snark) and you can register.

I tried LOS for about 3 days and left.  There are a few people over there that I am not really a fan of too. So, I am just sticking to the bump.  My LO is now 12 months, so I just basically moved over to 12-24 and stay here..  Plus I am kind of a board whore and I pretty much post anywhere.  Second tri is my favorite.   I love breaking the registry bubbles for all the pg ladies----Sorry honey, no matter what you think you don't need to register for 50 onesies in newborn sizes and no you don't need to have 100 burp cloths.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    imagewils0482:

imageEmie28:

I agree.

Photobucket  Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Emie28Emie28 member
    imagewils0482:

imageEmie28:

We would just get called racist for the attempt. Heh.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I followed the LIP in 9-12, and I agree with a lot of things said here. Board is BANANAS! I post occasionally, but stay away from the racist/welfare/yadayada posts.

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"