Central Florida Babies

Home daycare in East Orlando- recommendations?

Any recommendations for a home daycare in east Orlando/ucf area? I have quite a few months to go but I'd like to start my research now because I know the good places fill up quick. Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Home daycare in East Orlando- recommendations?

• I'm no help in answering your question, but I just wanted to say "hi"! I'm due December 13th and live in east Orlando, too! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nice to meet you! Are you on the Dec 2011 board too?
  • Loading the player...
  • Someone at DH's work gave a name for someone they highly recommend, but I can't remember her name.  Sorry.  I know its not very helpful, but I'll see if DH remembers when he gets home later today.  We're trying to look at both home daycare and daycare centers.  I do remember that someone recommended Ladybird Academy over on Lake Underhill, but you said home daycare. 

Mainly wanted to say hi from a fellow east Orlando/UCF person!  We live just south of Waterford Lakes.  Big Smile

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage
  • imagehermioneorourke:

Someone at DH's work gave a name for someone they highly recommend, but I can't remember her name.  Sorry.  I know its not very helpful, but I'll see if DH remembers when he gets home later today.  We're trying to look at both home daycare and daycare centers.  I do remember that someone recommended Ladybird Academy over on Lake Underhill, but you said home daycare. 

Mainly wanted to say hi from a fellow east Orlando/UCF person!  We live just south of Waterford Lakes.  Big Smile

Hello! It's nice to meet you! Let me know if you figure out the name. I've looked up Ladybird and have heard good things about them as well. The only appeal with a home daycare is that most of the time they are flexible with their hours. MH has every Thurday off and I have every other Friday off, so we won't need the typical full time care. I'd be open to a center with flexible hours but they are impossible to come across, especially for an infant.

On another note, who's your doctor?

• The person that we got the recommendation from is out of town right now, and he doesn't remember.  I promise I will find out her name as soon as I can.

I'm sorry its taken me so long to respond!  I completely forgot I replied here.  Oops!  Embarrassed

My doctor is Dr. Mark Bielawny.  He's an OBGYN with Physician Associates {they have offices ALL over Central Florida, and have loved every OBGYN and regular doctor I've had with them}, and he's located in the little medical section right next to the movie theater in Waterford Lakes.  He's a real sweetheart and I'm very happy with him so far.

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"