New to The Bump
Options

New and want some friends to chat with!

Hi! My name is Jenny and my husband an I have been TTC for about a week and a half now. I am supposed to get my period on Wednesday and I am almost usually on time (although we started TTC after my ovulation time, so I think we will probably have to keep trying through this next month. Anyways, I just wanted to find some friends who were in the same stage as us and talk! Jenny 
Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: New and want some friends to chat with!

• Options
    Welcome to The Bump!  Try the Trying to Get Pregnant (TTGP) board.

"When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, 'Try one more time.'" -Anonymous

• Options
    Thank you! I will try over there too! =)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hello! im new here too and my husband and i just got our positive on my ovulation kit! we werent expecting it until friday but it came early. good thing we've been trying since last thursday! So we are in the same boat :) This is my third pregnancy...ive had 2 miscarriages and we are really positive that this month is our month :) good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh good luck!! That's so exciting!!! 
  • Options
    CMattusCMattus member

Hi Jenny! I'm new to the Bump also... well at least to the whole "blogging" part of it. I've been on baby-craze for a while now and frequently read up on how moms and future moms are doing along their journeys...

Well, my husband and I just started TTC last week also (on our 2 year anniversary we thought it would be a good time to "take the plunge" since I calculated that it was actually the peak day for my ovulation... thanks to the Bump ovulation calendar!) haha...  So it sounds like we're pretty much in the same boat!

I'm supposed to get my period next Tuesday so we'll see how it goes. I'm already cutting back on caffeine, no more alcohol, and I'm taking prenatal vitamins everyday.

Good luck to you and I hope to keep in contact!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi Jenny! I'm new too and am in the same boat as you. We've been trying for just a short month now and i'm supposed to get my period on Tuesday so we'll see what happens. Good luck to you and nice meeting you.
  • Options

Hi Jenny,

I'm new here too.. I've been a "lurker"  on TTC boards for a while, even before we officially decided TTC. We're in month two of TTC #2. This month i'm charting-which is a lot harder than I thought it would be... We also just started using Pre Seed-so far loving it... Welcome...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Welcome... I'm new to bumping and TTC as well. I setup an account at FF so I might give the charting thing a try. I would love to learn about all the adopting of newbies like me.
    imageimage
  • Options
    hi my name is senee nice to meet you. i too have been trying to concieve its been a bit longer though lol! but im looking for a friend to share my experiences with. good luck and welcome!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker June 6th first round infertility tests June 15 cycle inducing June 20 first round clomid trying to concieve for a year 6 months
  • Options
    welcome, i'm a newbie as well. AF is due 6/25 so i'm hoping to take a PT Sunday. That would be a cool Father's Day gift! Good Luck with everything!
    Jaime Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"