Upstate NY Babies

which do you like better?

If you were going to call someone by their initials do you like:

L.C. or L.W.? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: which do you like better?

• LC reminds me of Lauren Conrad in her Laguna Beach days

so I guess LW because of that... but I don't think it "flows" or sounds right

We do sometimes call Evan "EJ" (Evan Joseph)

• LW has way too many syllables, IMO so I would vote for LC.  However you would have to be okay with the fact that LC sounds like Elsie.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageTwo*True:
     However you would have to be okay with the fact that LC sounds like Elsie.

This is my issue....well my other issue is that T wants to call him Luke and I don't love it- I love the italian name we are seriously considering- but its a mouthful and with Lorenzo- I always call him Renzo or Enzo- so i know i would shorten this baby's name but I'm not loving Luke... 

• Yeah - both are really nms for nicknames.
  • imageabba916:

imageTwo*True:
     However you would have to be okay with the fact that LC sounds like Elsie.

This is my issue....well my other issue is that T wants to call him Luke and I don't love it- I love the italian name we are seriously considering- but its a mouthful and with Lorenzo- I always call him Renzo or Enzo- so i know i would shorten this baby's name but I'm not loving Luke... 

Lucas?

Lucca?

• is it luca? i really like that. i think that sounds goog with lorenzo. I don't like LW it doesn't sound like nn.  I think initial names only work with _J .
  • I like Luke the best out of those- I would most likely call him Ciano (Cha- no) if we stick with Luciano...and don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with Luke- but its so popular and you know when they go to school- its the nickname and I dont want him to be Luke S...

• LW is way too much of a mouthful.. but LC does remind me of Lauren Conrad.   I'm not a huge fan of calling people by their initials either though.
  • FWIW, Luciano is a last name to me, esp b/c "Lucky Luciano" is considered "the father of organized crime in America"....I can't get that association out of my head...several family members live around here and have some major issues though so I'm sour on the name Sad

I like Luca though!

• I really like Luca as well...I am not a big fan of the initials nickname thing.  
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"