Upstate NY Babies

**whine Wednesday**

what's scuffing your shoes this week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **whine Wednesday**

• Spending Mon night in the ER because DD had an allergic reaction to peanuts, horrible experience and very scary. I had barely 4 hours sleep and I haven't been able to make it up.. but I am so thankful my little 'peanut' is fine now.  I just dread having to do all the allergy testing and be so paranoid about peanut products.
  • I just cant catch up on my house work...and its totally driving me nuts...I just need someone to kid-wrangle for a weekend (like a WHOLE weekend)- so i can make some progress...

also my hands are starting to bother me and the "snissing" has begun- so not fun!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Uhg!  Ty has been extra unruley today!  OMG!  He totally tore apart the house, I don't even know where to start.  He actually BIT me when Brianna took his chewy away this morning, he has never bit anyone before in his entire life!  So wierd.  Then he chewed (yes CHEWED) on the corner of a wall that DH just painted last Sunday!  Even wierder!  Then to top it all off, when I was TRYING to get the kids out the door to get him to school, he pulled down a sensory swing I had sitting on top of his play house.  It has this giant hook on it, must weight at least 5lbs this hook, well he pulled the swing just right that the hook flug around off the playhouse and  struck him hard in the back of the head!  By this point we were already very late and I still hadn't managed to get any clothes on him.  We ended up being an hour late for school.  By the time I got him there, signed in, back home, Bri is down for he nap very late and now I have hardly time to clean the mess before he get home on the bus!  Uhg!  I hope he gets home from school and has gained some control of himself.

• imageArcticFox:
    Spending Mon night in the ER because DD had an allergic reaction to peanuts, horrible experience and very scary. I had barely 4 hours sleep and I haven't been able to make it up.. but I am so thankful my little 'peanut' is fine now.  I just dread having to do all the allergy testing and be so paranoid about peanut products.

I am really sorry to hear this!  I saw your post, but didn't get a chance to reply.  Allergies are so crappy.  Mostly manageable, but crappy. 

My *whine* is that I don't know what to give my kids for "milk".  Owen has been drinking soy, but I want him on an organic, no engineered crap kind, but he won't drink it.  I don't blame him, it tastes disgusting, even mixed with some agave nectar.  I want to give him enriched rice milk, but the only kinds I can find share equipment with the almond milk which he is pretty allergic to.  We had been using that stuff for baking, etc. and now I don't know what to do.  At all.  I am losing sleep about it.   Every time I call a company about allergens and cross contamination, I get a little more crazy. 

O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • I have PMS from hell this week and am super-extra-out-of-control bitchy.  I had a huge sinus headache this morning on top of it, so I was really short with DS1 trying to get him ready for school.  When he was all ready, he said "mommy, I hope that your head feels better" in such a sweet way...it made me feel like a heel.
    Bianca image.
  • wendyjwendyj member
    I love Ian with all of my heart, but when is the "Being defiant for the sake of being defiant" stage going to end? It was so bad tonight (and I was alone because DH is teaching his class again) that I gave him a bath, put him in his pajamas and stuck him in bed at 7:30. Oh well. At least I get to enjoy a little snack in our new chairs on our screened porch.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"