North Carolina Babies
Options

Raleigh park classes

Anyone enrolling your LO into a Raleigh Park class this summer?

I just signed Natalie and Claire up for the "Music & Movement: Sing a Song of Summer" on Fridays at Lake Lynn and the "Jump Start to Toddler Montessori" on Wednesdays at Brier Creek.  Natalie really enjoyed these types of classes last summer/fall.  They're nice also when it's too hot outside to do much.

https://reclink.raleighnc.gov/Start/Start.asp?SCheck=838930636&SDT=40709.4859945255

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Raleigh park classes

• Options

Town of WF offers the same music program, we are doing the end of July-Sept session with Jules_NC. She did it last summer and enjoyed it.It is cheaper than the Raleigh session since it is for WF residents.

We've done the tumble class through Raleigh and liked it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wanted to enroll him in the All Sports - Toddler but the only location is so far away!
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagedbertagni:

Town of WF offers the same music program, we are doing the end of July-Sept session with Jules_NC. She did it last summer and enjoyed it.It is cheaper than the Raleigh session since it is for WF residents.

I'll have to check that out.  I didn't know Wake Forest offered similar classes.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    They have their own catalog and a bunch of classes. We just went downtown and signed up in person, you can get the catalogs at the library as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"