Pregnant after 35
Options

How many moms over 35 are here?

Just curious because they don't have a board for us yet.  I kind of like this new board!  Does anyone mind if the moms over 35 play on here too? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: How many moms over 35 are here?

• Options
    I'm 39 with a 2 month old & planning to try for #2 soon.  I've been taking a peak at this board and love that they added it!
  • Options
    I am! My son is 2, and on Monday I got a BFP for #2.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm turning 35 in 3 weeks...does that count??!?

I just popped over here for the first time.?

• Options
    I'm one! I"m 35-  will be 36 in Feb. I'm also pg right now, too - but  I'd love to have more mommies play here!!!! would be nice to see some more mature posts than some of the crap that goes on elsewhere! :)
  • Options

Me!  I'm 37 and just had my first. Emerson is 7 months and we'll start trying for #2 after the holiday sometime.  I'd LOVE to have a mom's after 35 board!

Meredith

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Me.  We'll be officially TTC#3 in November.   DS will be three in November and DD will be one in December. 
    Suzanne
    Mama to Lewis Elijah-11/18/05
    and Evangeline Mae - 12/06/07
    and two angels 3/17/07 at 5w and 12/16/08 - 11w partial molar pregnancy with bonus chemo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Best Kind to Have-blog
  • Options
    Hey I am over 35!!!  We have a 16 month old son and have been trying for another for 9 months with one M/C.  We are currently working with a fert. doc :(   I hope that someday I can announce my BFP here.  I am hoping that this board takes off.  Good luck to all of us!!!
  • Options
    I'm 39 with a 3 year old and a 6 month old.  I would love a Moms 35 and over board :)
  • Options
    I am!  Just got a BFP for #2 a week ago.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    I'm 36 w/ 6mos old twins.  THere may be another shot for #3 but I pop over here every now and then.
  • Options
    I am glad to see so many of us here!  DS is 17 years old, DD is 3 months old, and we will be TTC again in the summer. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm 38 with an almost 15 month old and another one due in January.  I plan on sticking around.
  • Options
    Just checked this board out even thought I'm not pregnant again.  My son is 7 months and I turned 36 in August.  We're thinking of trying for #2 starting next year. 
  • Options
    I'm 38.  DS is just over 2.5 yrs old and I am 8 weeks pg with #2
  • Options
    I'm 41 and I have a 2yo and an 8 month old.  Would LOVE to have a board for our group of Moms over 35.

• Options
    I'm 38 and my DS is 2 1/2 and DD is due in March. When I was expecting my first the nest only had BOTB. Now there are so many choices!
  • Options
    As one of the not-yet-mommies, I say please stay. It will be lovely to have ladies who have been through this already share their experiences with us.
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options
    ME!  I'm 36 with a 3 1/2 DS and 21 mos old DD.  We are currently trying to for #3.  Good luck to everybody!
  • Options
    I'm 35 with twins due on my 36th birthday:)))
  • Options
    Almost... pork chop is due 11/22.
  • Options
    having my 1st
  • Options
    I'm 37 and have a two year-old.  I'm perfectly fine with you sticking around.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Options
    How long has this board been here? I just found it today. I will be 38 in a couple of days. I have a DD who is 6 and a DS who is 7 months.
  • Options
    I turned 35 one month ago and we have a 9.5 month old---our first.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    me! I am 37 and have a 2 year old. We plan on having another.
  • Options
    39 here with a 21 mo old girl, and #2 on the way...
  • Options
    Me!  I'll be 41 in 6 weeks and have a DS 2 1/2 and a DD 6 mths...... Smile
  • Options

me! our IVF miracle is 2 months old.

:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2 infertiles' journey to 2 pink lines (and a baby girl)
    "our IF story"
  • Options
    I'm 36 and will be having #2 this month!! I think having a place for those of us who are older is great...whether we are currently PG, TTC or already moms.
  • Options
    I'm 40 with 12 year-old twin boys and a baby girl due in December.
  • Options
    Me.  I have a 4 month old and would love to have another one, but we aren't going to do IF treatments again so the chances of that happening are beyond small.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Im a 37 year old "mom to be" but im sure that no one would mind if the over 35 moms posted here too.
    Live,Laugh and love image"image"image"imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm 37 with a 3 year old DD and one on the way!  I just noticed this board today! 
  • Options

37 with a 2 yr old and a 10 month old.

I'm trying to talk DH into going for another one!

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"