Maryland Babies

Childcare Near Parkville/Towson area

I need some recommendations for childcare in Baltimore County. I live in the Parkville area and work in Baltimore city. I'm concentrating my search in the county for places that accept infants. Thanks!

Re: Childcare Near Parkville/Towson area

• did you want a center or in home.

I live in whitemarsh and my in home that was in balto. city fell through so i had to last minute pick a place. I chose Infants and more in kingsville. Its a bit out of the way for me but i was happy they had camera's so i could watch my son. Plus the people there were really welcoming. I plan on getting closer to my house when he turns two.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • imageTeagiedo:

did you want a center or in home.

I live in whitemarsh and my in home that was in balto. city fell through so i had to last minute pick a place. I chose Infants and more in kingsville. Its a bit out of the way for me but i was happy they had camera's so i could watch my son. Plus the people there were really welcoming. I plan on getting closer to my house when he turns two.

Is your picture on the website for Infants and More, there is a baby that looks JUST like your son on their website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"