Upstate NY Babies

nbr- rec your cookware

i am in desparate need of new set of pots & pans, rec yours here

definitely looking for a set, at least one large & one small frying pan/pots would like a really large frying pan too

i have a 30% off coupon from khols and it looks like most are on sale so i will be shopping from their website (free shipping over $75 too!)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: nbr- rec your cookware

• wendyjwendyj member
    I have Calphalon Stainless that I love. Bought it when we got married. I got the smaller set because I thought it had more of what I needed, plus I liked the glass lids so that I could see what was happening underneath. My mom got me a couple of nonstick Calphalon fry pans for Christmas a few years ago. Love them, too.
  • I think we have Martha Stewart set but it might be from Macy's... but i really like it, and nothing get stuck on it ever (of course, it is only 3 years old, talk to me in a few years).
    image        image
  • Loading the player...
  • We have been staying away from non-stick (teflon) and we have Green Pans that we like.  They are coated with ceramic, and you can find other brands that are similar (I think BB&B had some other brands).

Otherwise I do stainless, but I can't think of any I love to recommend.

• I have a stainless steel Calphalon set that I really like. Plus I have a separate small and large frying pan from Calphalon that is non-stick. I think a mix of both is essential.

If I were in the market for a new set, I'd definitely go with All-Clad... a bit more $, but from what I've read/heard it's worth every penny. 

• wendyjwendyj member
    imageNikCole:

I have a stainless steel Calphalon set that I really like. Plus I have a separate small and large frying pan from Calphalon that is non-stick. I think a mix of both is essential.

If I were in the market for a new set, I'd definitely go with All-Clad... a bit more $, but from what I've read/heard it's worth every penny. 

My dad got my mom a set of All-Clad for Christmas one year. Love how they cook food - very evenly heated, very durable - but I hate the handles! They are so hard to hold, especially if you are using one of the bigger saute pans or sauce pans and have quite a bit of food in them. I like my Calphalon better for that reason.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"