Upstate NY Babies
Options

Favorite underwear? (NBR)

I am in desperate need of new underwear... I have a few pairs I like right now, and find myself washing them every couple days because I hate all the others in my drawer!

I used to love the Gap Body underwear, but now that the store is closed the selection in the regular Gap is limited, so is online. Plus I think they've changed them because the last couple I bought weren't the same.

I tend to like the "cheeky" boy-short style... cotton preferably. I have a style of thongs I love (VS lacie thong) but I only wear them w/ certain things... and can't wear thongs to bed or the gym.

I've bought a few pairs here and there.... Target, VS, Kohls, Macy's... and none of them are great. 

Re: Favorite underwear? (NBR)

• Options
    I'm anxious to see what others say too...I have the problem that most of my undies give me wedgies and it drives me nuts!  I have 2 pair of maidenform ones that are shiny material and hipsters-LOVE them but can't find them anywhere now!
  • Options

My favorites are Calvin Klein low cut bikini.  I usually buy them at the outlet mall, but have bought them at dept. stores before too.   They are thin stretchy material and I don't get a wedgy.  I used to love VS body by victoria bikini, but they changed them.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBethPSU:

I used to love VS body by victoria bikini, but they changed them.

Same here!  I do have some of the Pink VS ones that aren't bad.  But don't love them.  I bought the suckiest Hanes ones ever when I was pregnant with dd because I needed bigger ones and didn't want to spend much money on them.  Maybe after having #2 I will purge the big ones and the sucky ones and buy a bunch of new ones if I find some I like.

• Options
    wendyjwendyj member
    I like the Hanes boy shorts style. I've found them at Sears and Target. I love them under skirts and dresses - makes me feel a little less...out there.
  • Options

I love my undies from Cacique but they start at a 12....in my thinner days I actually liked the undies from NY & co. and Gap Body (we have a store here in Albany)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"