2nd Trimester

Coughing So Hard I Am Peeing Myself. Lovely.

I did not have this problem during 1st pregnancy. 

Now I have the most violent, lung shaking cough in history and I just pee'd myself.

W T H!

The indignity.

Please no speeches about kegals. I do them religiously.  

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Coughing So Hard I Am Peeing Myself. Lovely.

• lol I'm in the same boat as you. I cough...I pee, I laugh too hard, I pee, I sneeze, I pee. DH keeps telling me that he's going to be stuck changing both mine and the LO's diapers lol. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I've never had this problem before and like you I am constantly doing kegals.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Could be worse...... I have a really bad cold and every time I cough hard I puke. Never had this before and it certainly isn't fun.
  • Loading the player...
  • I sneeze.. I pee

I cough.. I pee

I laugh.. I pee

and recently....

I throw up... I pee

I don't think things down there will ever be the same after having a baby.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • CA2006CA2006 member
    Can't offer any suggestions, but can let you know I am in the same boat as you.  I have had a cough like that for weeks now.  It sucks.  And I started using poise pads until this cough is gone. 
  • Yep -- it doesn't happen to me TOO often, but it happens enough. No fun!
  • imagemama&baby:
    Could be worse...... I have a really bad cold and every time I cough hard I puke. Never had this before and it certainly isn't fun.

Ha! I've been doing that too! I think I prefer it to peeing.  

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageDiscusCoach:

imagemama&baby:
    Could be worse...... I have a really bad cold and every time I cough hard I puke. Never had this before and it certainly isn't fun.

Ha! I've been doing that too! I think I prefer it to peeing.  

It got worse when I had a sudden coughing fit and almost threw up all over a customer... poor guy was scarred for life LOL. Luckily it was a bit in my mouth and I was able to continue to cover it wiith my hand-- YUCK

• Isn't it fun???

I cough- I pee

Sneeze- I pee

Puke- I pee

Laugh- I pee

LOL I had a bad cold and the first time it happened I started laughing at my husband, started in a coughing fit  took off running and then started getting sick... then I peed lol.  He was so sweet about it and the comedian that he is waited until I was finished being sick and then started into his jokes.

Oh well I guess it is all worth it in the end right :D

BabyName Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary PitaPata Dog tickers image
  • Oh wow.....I'm in trouble. This is my first pregnancy and I pee at any sudden motion....cough, laugh, you name it. My husband is so grossed out about it....lol.
    Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"