New Jersey Babies

need OB/GYN recommendations

for northern nj. please tell me if you love yours. I have to find a new one. also which hospital(s) does he/she work out of? thanks

Re: need OB/GYN recommendations

• bpost on the regular N. NJ board if you haven't already- you'll get many more responses.

I go to Dawn Goldstein and Dr. Bissinger ( Dr. B is a man) - and absolutly love both of them.

they deliver at Morristown - office is in parsippany right off Rt80/202.
  • Dr Gallo in Hackensack with HUMC is    PHENOMENAL,  i love the man..lol

Dr. Butler in Englewood with Holy Name was also good had to leave for insur reasons
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Patricia Dreyfus in Mountain Lakes is absolutely amazing.
  • I go to Dr. Andrew Rubenstein, he has a solo practice in Saddle River - he is absolutely amazing and his staff is the best I have ever encountered.  Everyone in the office is knowledgeable, helpful and an absolute pleasure to deal with.  Dr. Rubenstein works out of Hackensack Hospital - he delivered Blake via c-section on 8/12.  Let me know if you need more info!
  • I go to Dr. Gluck in Morristown and absolutely LOVE him.  I delivered at Morristown Memorial!!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • contemporary womens care..kearny and west orange offices

works with st barnabas and clara maass hospitals

i looooove them, they are a group of drs and i cant say anything bad about them!!!

• I second Dr Goldstein in Parsippany - she is fantastic.   I just found out I'm pregnant and am looking forward to my appt with her in a week :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"