Philadelphia Babies
Options

looking for an ob/gyn in the center city phila area!

Hi everyone!

I am new to the bump and my husband and I are planning on trying to conceive in the next few months. I am looking for a new OB/GYN in the south philadelphia/center city area - any recommendations?! I have heard good things about Penn? any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Re: looking for an ob/gyn in the center city phila area!

• Options
    I've been going through Jefferson.  They're great there.  My sister delivered at Penn and had no issues with them. 
    BabyName Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    PennCare for Women in the Curtis Center. Borromeo and Renbaum are great and I have heard great things about Kolecki too. You'll deliver at Pennsy and the entire staff there was wonderful as well!
    Bean Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Bean Part Deux BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemrs.ptb:
    PennCare for Women in the Curtis Center. Borromeo and Renbaum are great and I have heard great things about Kolecki too. You'll deliver at Pennsy and the entire staff there was wonderful as well!

I second Penn Care for Women. I love Dr. Kolecki.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
  • Options
    thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"