Oregon Babies

Hillsboro/Beaverton area moms, a little help...

Hi Ladies,  

I have been enjoying the Swap n Play in St. Johns, but I am tired of driving over German Town to get there. I am considering opening a nonprofit Swap & Play in Hillsboro, but I need help.

I would like to ask a few questions about the play groups you participate and where you play when it rains in the Hillsboro or Beaverton area. I am willing to meet you at a park indoor or outdoor to gather ideas. I would like to host a Mom's Night Out at some point, so that is an option too. I am looking for parents to join the Advisory Board if you want a project to work on with your child in tow. Or you can just email me your thoughts. Or post a reply here. 

I really appreciate the help.  

You can check out our website (still under construction) or our Facebook page:
https://urbanparkswap.wordpress.com 
Facebook search UrbanPark Swap & Play. 

If you have not been to a Swap & Play in Portland then you will be as excited as I am to have one closer to home. Here is our blurb:

UrbanParkSwap & Play is a planned nonprofit cooperatively-run community in Hillsborothat facilitates all types of families to build an intentional communitythrough play and the sharing of resources such as toys, clothing, skills, andknowledge while rethinking and reducing our relationship to consumerism andwaste.

A place where kids play, parents have adult conversations and toys andclothes are swapped. Members will take part in kids? music, art classes, storytime, garden in a small planting space, and share talents with neighbors,family, and friends. 

You can email us via the website or Facebook.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cyndi 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hillsboro/Beaverton area moms, a little help...

• We would be so excited to see one of these on our side!  DH and I thought about joining the Sunnyside one but it is kind of far.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Thank you for the encouragement. We are looking for a space to share, so I will keep you posted. If you are interested in help plan the Hillsboro/Beaverton Swap, please email us at urbanparkswap at gmail dot com. 

Thanks!

Cyndi 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"