Pre-School and Daycare

Teacher thank you gift ideas?

Would love to hear of any end-of-the-year pre-school teacher thank you gift ideas you might have!  We have two teachers, so trying to keep the gifts under $50 for both.  TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Teacher thank you gift ideas?

• gift cards. to a mall or a book store or anywhere really!
    Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Gift cards are great and much appreciated.  I love getting gift cards to the mall, Amazon, or Visa gift cards.   One of my favorite was a gift card to Shutterfly.  The parent knew I was working on a photobook of DD and she got me a gift card to help with it.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry, forgot to mention we did gift cards for Xmas, so looking for some new ideas.  Thanks!  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I also like getting materials for the classroom such as art supplies, games, and books.  You could put a basket together of items. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • KL777KL777 member
    Gift baskets that will include a tin of chocolate hazelnut wafter sticks, package of lightly salted variety nuts, and a butterfly stationary notepad (magnet on back) for the fridge that comes with a separate butterfly magnet.  All tied together with cellophane wrap and a ribbon at the top!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• As a teacher, I would say aside from gc, simple things, i've gotten a spa foot thing, huge popcorn bowl, with popcorn and candy in it and a new dvd, plants are nice, and you can't go wrong with food.  One of the nicest gifts I got all year was a picnic basket with a meal in it.  It came with salad, brownies, a huge water bottle and chicken salad wraps.  Not having to make dinner was great and having a picnic basket to keep as a memory was great.  I'd say keep it as a gift for the teacher and not one for the classroom.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"