Upstate NY Babies

XP/NBR: Help me decide!

(XP from Upstate Nest)

I need help choosing which shower curtain looks better in our bathroom.  It's a super small room, so I am leaning towards the lighter one, but want some opinions.  Which one do you like more??  (Ignore the towels.  We will get them to match the darker one if we go that route.)  TIA! 

Re: XP/NBR: Help me decide!

• I like the 2nd one.  
  • Loading the player...
  • I like the second one too!  I think it adds contrast to the room.  Both are very pretty though.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I really like them both, but I think I like the lighter one just a little better!

photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • wendyjwendyj member
    It's hard to tell from the picture, but if I had to choose, I'd go with #2.
  • Something about the second one "pops" to me.....I like it better than #1!
  • I really like the second one. It's a darker pattern so with the small bathroom I think you can get away with it.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• I like the 2nd one. The first one just kind of blends into the walls.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • For a very small space, I would go lighter.  Also I don't know what you have for lighting - do you have a light over the shower or a window in the shower?  Because the lighter will let more light in from the rest of the bathroom too (if you don't have the light over the shower or the window)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"