Upstate NY Babies

All it takes is trying on a dress or suimsuit

to really make you realize you are fat =(

Why couldn't I have done this last month? I guess after vacation it will be time to join you ladies who are trying to get fit. I am not sure why I don't see the obvious, but I didn't think I would have any problem slipping into a size 4 dress. My back looks gross in a bathing suit....and my arms, oh goodness I look like my mother.

I will be fit, I want to be fit. However I won't be either at this wedding tomorrow or on vacation. Ew, I have nothing to wear. 

Re: All it takes is trying on a dress or suimsuit

• Yeah and I'm convinced that fitting rooms are the WORST-the lighting and mirrors suck-I seriously tried on the same bathing suit at home and in the store-and in the store I hated it!  I swear it was the lighting, etc.
  • I feel that way too especially b/c i went bathing suit shopping on Monday.  I did find a bathing suit that I feel really good in and I can say I love it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Julie- did you go to Blums?

I am just waiting for our canada vacation where I am willing to bet DH's cousins wife will show up with a three-four week old baby (she's due in a week or so) yet still rocking a bikini. I am mentally preparing for this now :) She still runs at 39 weeks pg!

Next summer I'll be hot :)

• imagebattybtags:
    Yeah and I'm convinced that fitting rooms are the WORST-the lighting and mirrors suck-I seriously tried on the same bathing suit at home and in the store-and in the store I hated it!  I swear it was the lighting, etc.

Yes, but this was in my own house!

I did order the lands end suit(s) and am keeping the one that was linked, so thank you! It isn't perfect as my arms and legs are chunky, but it will be better than what I am wearing to swim class!

• telyco- i went to macys and got an INC suit.  i tried on miracle suits but they are $$$$.  This suit is soooo cute. it is a black 1 peice with a ruched stomach so the gathering hides very well
  • imageJune4bride2be:

imagebattybtags:
    Yeah and I'm convinced that fitting rooms are the WORST-the lighting and mirrors suck-I seriously tried on the same bathing suit at home and in the store-and in the store I hated it!  I swear it was the lighting, etc.

Yes, but this was in my own house!

I did order the lands end suit(s) and am keeping the one that was linked, so thank you! It isn't perfect as my arms and legs are chunky, but it will be better than what I am wearing to swim class!

Oh did you order that one I got? I think its cute! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"