New Orleans Babies
Options

BootieCamp?

Has anyone taken this class?  Just wondering how it is.

https://www.bootiecampnola.com/

Re: BootieCamp?

• Options

Edited: I was supposed to start tomorrow's session, but she doesn't have enough people. The Saturday sessions aren't really good with my schedule, so she is going to see if she can get some more people to do the Tues/Thurs mornings, and possibly start next week. 

Anybody available Tues/Thurs at 8 am for a workout?? LOL 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I did bootie camp for several months before going back to work. It really got me in great shape and I actually miss it so much now. Lauren is the teacher and you'll really like her. The classes are relatively small (probably 5-15 people) so you get a lot of personal attention. It's not as intense as a regular fitness boot camp, but it's still hard enough that it will whip you into shape with in a couple of months. I can actually do a push up! I've never in my life been able to do that :)

Before I started bootie camp, I joined a gym and used the daycare there and my daughter hated it. She actually got sick twice from going there. I was so happy to find bootie camp because I wouldn't have to use a daycare facility. Also, I think they take the class indoors somewhere during the summer.

I hope you decide to try the class. You just pay for a month, so it's not a huge commitment. I'm going back to do the Saturday classes in the fall.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just saw their ad in NOLA baby. I definitely plan to do this after the new baby is born. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"