Upstate NY Babies
Options

Confession

I am hooked on watching the Casey Anthony trial. It is unbelievable. Must turn it off to hit the treadmill...but I'm mesmerized at how someone can do this to a child. So horrific.

Re: Confession

• Options
    wendyjwendyj member
    Any way you could put a tv in the room with your treadmill? We have a spot for a treadmill in our basement, and there's a TV, but no treadmill. Boo.
  • Options
    Haha...yeah this is our next purchase when we have $$ to burn. We can wall mount a little flat screen right at eye level. Maybe we'll ask Santa for it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wendyjwendyj member

Yeah, that's what we say about the treadmill!

I honestly haven't been paying attention to the trial. I think if I did, it would immediately make me ill. 

• Options
    Well I did 50 mins on the treadmill...despite my longing to watch the trial- and dateline isn't on tonight! I need a real life crime drama fix!!
  • Options
    wendyjwendyj member

imageTelyco:
    Well I did 50 mins on the treadmill...despite my longing to watch the trial- and dateline isn't on tonight! I need a real life crime drama fix!!

Great job! I cleaned my house (don't get so excited, it's small :-)). You sound like my husband - if it's not one of those weird husband killing his wife and covering it up stories on Dateline or 20/20, he's surfing for the All Law and Order All The Time channel (TBS? TNT? I forget).

• Options
    Yeah - DH calls it my bloodlust. It's terrible. Although I don't really get in to the dramas...I like the real stuff, haha!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"