Upstate NY Babies

Recommend your wipes

What wipes do you like/hate?  I got 4 packs of Huggies Natural Care last night at my baby shower, and it got me thinking - I have no other wipes for this baby, and I honestly can't remember what I even used for G.  I know we've had the Pampers thick recently and I didn't like them. 

Re: Recommend your wipes

• I switched wipes a lot, but i generally just get the regular pampers ones. I didn't like the pampers thick care ones either.. they always ripped.
    We used huggies for awhile when Eve was small and I did like them.. they were thick but not too thick..

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • we have been using the target sensitive wipes since ethan was a baby.  i've tried walgreens and they make their butts red.  I stay away from all the scented wipes.  My kids have really sensitive skin(they get that from their dad)
  • Loading the player...
  • We buy Luvs wipes. We get them at BJ's and they haven't let us down yet. There is always a coupon for them.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• We use those Huggies Natural Care ones.

• We use Huggies Natural Care, I love them.  I think Pampers wipes are too thin, but the Natural Care are just the right thickness and they're unscented.
  • wendyjwendyj member
    We used Pampers for the longest time, but then about a year ago I tried the Target wipes, and I switched. Probably not quite as soft as Pampers, but work really well.
  • I like the Target sensitive wipes too but just used water on cotton squares for a long time when she was little and very sensitive.
  • I have used Huggies Natural Care since he was a newborn. I like them and we have never had a problem with them. We tried the Pampers Sensitive once(free sample) and I did not like them. I felt they did not remove anything very well without being rough on his bottom.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My favorite is Pampers Sensitive, have used them since day 1. We tried the thick care and I hated them, they seemed too dry and ripped a lot. I don't like Target ones either, they seem like the thick care to me. Huggies were ok, I had a travel pack freebie and used them up....but I like Pampers better.
  • We use the Sam's Club brand wipes.  I've researched their ingredient list and they actually rank better than some of the 'natural' wipes out there.  I really like that they aren't overly moist, but still get the job done.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTwo*True:
    We use the Sam's Club brand wipes.  I've researched their ingredient list and they actually rank better than some of the 'natural' wipes out there.  I really like that they aren't overly moist, but still get the job done.

My DH will be so happy to hear that (being that he works for them!)  I never tried them...I will have to give them a shot.

• We typically do huggies natural care as well and sometimes pampers sensitive (or another of theirs thats unscented)....DH likes pampers better b/c they're thinner, I like huggies b/c they're thicker.
  • Huggies Naturals. Love them! We use the Pampers thick on Justin b/c they are always on sale but Huggies Naturals on the twins. The pampers made the twins' little hineys all red.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageJenJar:

imageTwo*True:
    We use the Sam's Club brand wipes.  I've researched their ingredient list and they actually rank better than some of the 'natural' wipes out there.  I really like that they aren't overly moist, but still get the job done.

My DH will be so happy to hear that (being that he works for them!)  I never tried them...I will have to give them a shot.

It's something like $13 for a box of 720 (?) so it's not a big investment if you don't like them. But that's all we've used and it's never been a problem.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"