Upstate NY Babies

self tanner

does anyone have a self tanner that they like and doesn't turn you orange? my legs are so pastey white.  They never get color.  I don't like Jergens(it smells dirty to me).  I just want to try something

Re: self tanner

• I really like the Nivea Sun-kissed Beautiful Legs. It's got a gradual self tanner, plus it minimizes hair growth... not by much, I still have to shave daily- but I've been using it for about a month, and my legs are definitely less stubbly at the end of the day. It makes my legs feel super smooth too.

As far as other self tanner, I like the Neutrogena Micromist airbrush spray, or the L'Oreal Sublime Bronze line... it doesn't smell the best, but I usually use it at night anyways.

• wendyjwendyj member
    My legs don't really tan, either, so I just get a lotion that has tanner in it so that the color comes gradually. I have yet to find anything that doesn't end up making me smell like self-tanner.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been using Nivea Sunkissed Radiant skin for about a week now. The smell is decent and I've noticed a slight change. I got it dirt cheap by stacking a Target coupon and Manf. coupon with a sale so if it doesn't work it was only a waste of a buck or two
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"