Upstate NY Babies

TGIF!! Weekend plans?

Happy Friday ladies, I didn't think this week was ever going to end!

Tonight: Prenatal massage after work (!!), grilling pizzas for dinner, then probably working on the laundry and relaxing with DH after DD goes to bed.

Saturday: Out to breakfast, farmer's market, lunch with MIL and a friend of hers that is in town (her friend used to live in our house!).  Possibly taking DD to the zoo depending on how much work DH gets done outside and the weather.

Sunday: DH will be working outside, I'll do some housework inside.  DD & I will go to a baby shower with MIL at 1:00.  In the afternoon we're going to our BFFs house to BBQ and the kids will play (they have 2 sons, 4 and almost 2).

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11

Re: TGIF!! Weekend plans?

• Today/Tonight: Big ultrasound at my doctors this morning, then out to lunch with DH. Tonight we are having dinner with the inlaws and telling everyone.

Saturday: Tumbling Tykes in the AM. Running to the mall. Grocery shopping.

Sunday: No plans, just relaxing. Hoping the weather holds out this weekend but not optimistic.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • today/tonight: I'm babysitting a friends dd, so I'll be hanging out with two 2year olds all day! Then grilling some fish and having a margarita (or 3) later tonight. Probably watch an episode or 2 of Dexter.

saturday: all depends on the weather... hopefully the farmers market in the morning, then maybe Allentown Art Fest. I also have to run to the mall and pick up a baptism gift, and decorate some cookies for it. Just grilling and probably more Dexter after E's sleeping.

sunday: heading to Rochester for a baptism. Home for dinner and relaxing.

• Loading the player...
  • Today: Gym this morning, then home to hang by the pool. A friend and her two boys may be coming over for the afternoon. Tonight, at home grilling with DH and the girls. Maybe a movie tonight after the girls go to bed.

Saturday: We are supposed to be going out to Syracuse to the zoo, but the weather looks pretty nasty so I have no clue what we are doing. My cousin (we are going with her and her DH and two kids) wants to still take our chances but I am not too into the idea of walking around in the rain all day. If we go, we plan on stopping at Piggy Pats BBQ in Utica for dinner and meeting up with my brother.

Sunday: No idea right now. If the weather is nice, we have some planting to do in our front yard. If it isn't nice, we'll probably just get some chores done in the house, and maybe get pizza for dinner.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tonight:  Heading down the Polish Festival

Tomorrow:  Getting some cleaning and Laundry done and then off to my hometown for a dance recital.

Sunday:  Coming back to Syracuse, and then Nothing!

• Today/night: breakfast with a friend who is in town for the weekend- finishing my quilt for Lorenzo- various errands and packing tonight for the pageant.

Tomorrow: 2 year old B-day party for a friends child, then driving to central NY to our hotel- swimming and getting E tired so he sleeps in the hotel

Sunday: Pageant Morning!! I'm seriously excited about this...and then heading to the Syracuse Zoo before heading home to have dinner with DH and relax... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Today/night: Work. Then this evening I have packing and laundry to do/finish.

Tomorrow: Heading to Syracuse early in the am to visit my BFF and another good friend for the day/night. We all have kid/kids in the same age range.

Sunday: Leave Syracuse and come back home. I need to do grocery shopping and the clean the house in preparation for my inlaws arriving on Thursday.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • wendyjwendyj member

Tonight: Housecleaning so I don't have to do it this weekend. Relax with the boys once we're done.

Tomorrow: If the weather holds out, Ian and I will head out to get some potting soil, then plant the pots we put on our back patio and start cleaning up the back porch so we can set up the chairs and table we bought last weekend. Church in the evening, then possibly headed to the mall to find a new bathing suit (yuck).

Sunday: WW, brunch with friends, possibly meet up with friends after Ian's nap.

• dle927dle927 member

Snuggling with my DD as it will be the last weekend we have with only one child!  I cannot believe it!

Oh, and cleaning. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Today: home for dinner with DH and maybe running errands after he leaves for work, cleaning up and meal planning for next week

Saturday: public market then heading to Buffalo to visit with my parents. My mom and I are planning to go to the Allentown Art Festival, depending on weather. Maybe going to my friend's mothers to help her prep for her son's baptism on Sunday

Sunday: Church with my family, baptism after noon mass and then party afterwards.

image        image
  • imagedle927:

Snuggling with my DD as it will be the last weekend we have with only one child!  I cannot believe it!

Oh, and cleaning. 

Yay!!!  Good luck and enjoy your snuggles!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Today: Work, not sure of the plans for tonight, except that DH is in Rochester until tomorrow night so Jules and I are on our own for another night.  Maybe running errands.  Probably make a test run of the big cupcake for Jules' party, we can use it as her smash cake for pictures on Sun. 

Tomorrow:  Definitely going to Binghamton to get things for Jules' party.

Sunday:  1 Year pictures at noon.  Going to a graduation party after that.  Trying to fit in some sort of family time and cleaning before the week begins again. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • imageIrisheyes1247:

Today: home for dinner with DH and maybe running errands after he leaves for work, cleaning up and meal planning for next week

Saturday: public market then heading to Buffalo to visit with my parents. My mom and I are planning to go to the Allentown Art Festival, depending on weather. Maybe going to my friend's mothers to help her prep for her son's baptism on Sunday

Sunday: Church with my family, baptism after noon mass and then party afterwards.

haha, sounds like we have similar weekends!

• imageNikCole:
    imageIrisheyes1247:

Today: home for dinner with DH and maybe running errands after he leaves for work, cleaning up and meal planning for next week

haha, sounds like we have similar weekends!

I was reading your post thinking, "Oh my gosh, how does she know my schedule? 

image        image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"