Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

alright ladies! Help a visitor out!

DS and I are coming to Dallas for a week. What are some fun things that we can do that is toddler appropriate? We will be staying in North Dallas.. Near the Addison area but will have a car for the week.

I found out about the Indoor Safari place in Plano. We will be going there. Anything else fun that you can think of?

We are also taking DS to a roughrider game as well. Hopefully it wont be too too hot since i made sure to attend a night game.

TIA!

image   image

Re: alright ladies! Help a visitor out!

• Options
    LoCarbLoCarb member
    See the post below We're coming your way...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oh goodness yes!  I live in Frisco and there is SO much to do around here for kids! 

--Frisco has an outdoor water facility, you can get a day pass and it has a nice child friendly area, swimming area, and lazy river.  If you want bigger, in The Colony there is a place called Hawaiian Falls with the same type of thing.

--Six Flags is in Arlington!

--Grapevine has a train you can ride.  You can take it from Grapevine to Ft. Worth and see the Long Horn steers and other fun things.  

--Grapevine has a mall that has The Rainforest Cafe (if you have never been to one) and a Lego place that is new.  

--Frisco Roughriders!!!!!  YES!  

--Zoo in Dallas and Aquarium too.  Science place in Ft. Worth (I can't remember how old you said the kids were).  

--Go to Stonebriar Mall and cool off.  Your toddler can play, there is an indoor iceskating rink, and a Carousel on the top floor.  Movie theater as well!  

--Dallas Arboretum is beautiful
    --You could go to one of our many art places in all the areas and paint a piece of pottery together, or have your child's hand print put on a piece for a keepsake.

--Frisco has Ikea, kind of fun for an every now and then thing.  

I think that is a good start.  Depends on when you are visiting.  If it is closer to the 4th of July, there will be lots of festivals and shows and fireworks.  

I hope you enjoy your stay in our area!!!  Good Luck!

image IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"