1st Trimester

WOW - my sister-in-law is the devil's bride!

I think the best way to sum this up is simply show you the progression that just took place on facebook...and I am pretty sure she doesn't know I am pregnant yet, not that it would make a difference for a truly miserable nasty human being...

My FB status: I feel like cupcakes! I think I shall back today!

Evil sister-in-law reply: "Just drink some water and go for a walk. Cupcakes are terrible choice... Sugar and processed flour? Really? Take care of your self! Create the healthy family you want now!"

My reply: Thank you for the "stay fit" lecture sister! I will definitely enjoy my strawberry yogurt, low fat, low sugar cupcakes even more now!

Evil sister-in-law reply: "It's not a stay fit lecture. If you want that I can really break it down. I'm just saying putting poison in the incubator is a bad idea. It's not like u need another cupcake... No offense."

Don't you all wish for a lovely human being in your family just like this?! And this is coming from someone that had the lapband to lose all her weight! One would think that if someone is abolsutely miserable, they wouldn't want to share their nastiness with others, but no, not this lovely creation!

Crying session still taking place 30 minutes later! And I'm a size 12...a nice fluffy size that wants a friggin cupcake because I am throwing everything up with m/s!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WOW - my sister-in-law is the devil's bride!

• WHAT?!?!?

She sounds like a terror. I would delete her replies.

• You go enjoy that cupcake!  

F** her.

• Loading the player...
  • wow! and i thought mine was bad!

i would go to her house and shove a whole plate of cupcakes in her face. what a horrible thing to say to someone, my mouth dropped open just reading it! eat the cupcake.. no, eat five!

• I would not only get a cupcake but take a picture of you eating it and post it on FB with the caption "poision tastes sooooooooooo good"
    My Book BlogImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicA Lucy, a lost tube, two lost babies, and another on the way! image
  • imagecallalilly323:

WHAT?!?!?

She sounds like a terror. I would delete her replies.

I definitely did although I almost thought about keeping them up for people to read her evilness! In a way, I protected her! :(

And I wish I still felt like the cupcakes! Now I am back to feeling sick, sick, sick...and I wish, so wish, I could care less what the crazy devil said or thought!

And I like the idea about shoving them in her face, but unfortunately, I have many more years having to tell with the nasty creation.

• haha BRIDEZILLA!!!!!

She will find out the hard way that she is a nasty person. What goes around, comes around!

• Oh and did I mention... YOU GO BAKE AND ENJOY THOSE CUPCAKES GIRL!!

Make sure to eat them in front of her and dont listen to a word she says, she is only covering up her killer craving for one too!!

• imageronnie day:

I would not only get a cupcake but take a picture of you eating it and post it on FB with the caption "poision tastes sooooooooooo good"

Oh this is sooooooo good! Read this to my mom...definitely out favorite idea! ;0)

• Indifferent have a danm cupcake. a full-fat delicious one. she can go to heII.

• imageronnie day:

I would not only get a cupcake but take a picture of you eating it and post it on FB with the caption "poision tastes sooooooooooo good"

haha. amazing!! what i think should happen, is that all the ladies on here find you on fb and comment about cupcakes and post pictures of all us pregnant hungry girls eating cupcakes and how you should be eating them with us! haha! she will be out numbered and bitter. :)

• Did your DH say anything?  Or will he?  What a witch!
  • is it your husband's sister?   or your brother's wife?  Not that it matters, but just curious...

I've had it out with my sister in law before (husband's sister) and I for sure would not hold back if something like this happened.  At the next family function, I would be watching every little thing she puts in her mouth to find something to point out to her as being "poison"  What a B***H!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemoleson99:

is it your husband's sister?   or your brother's wife?  Not that it matters, but just curious...

I've had it out with my sister in law before (husband's sister) and I for sure would not hold back if something like this happened.  At the next family function, I would be watching every little thing she puts in her mouth to find something to point out to her as being "poison"  What a B***H!!!

Husband's sister! :( I am feeling better! Thanks ladies!

• imageJKB1986:
    Did your DH say anything?  Or will he?  What a witch!

Yeah, he is going to say something, but she is crazy as all get 'up, so she'll probably just start screaming back at him like a raging insane person!

• imagelynettexrenee:

imageronnie day:

haha. amazing!! what i think should happen, is that all the ladies on here find you on fb and comment about cupcakes and post pictures of all us pregnant hungry girls eating cupcakes and how you should be eating them with us! haha! she will be out numbered and bitter. :)

Oh dear goodness that would be sooooooo great!

• What a B***!  I have had issues with my sister in law, my husbands wife!  She is EVIL as well and no one says anything to her!  Well, until I came along!  When we told her the date of the wedding  (A YEAR IN ADVANCE)  she actually said "Oh I think I might be going on a scrapbooking weekend that weekend!  My response was , enjoy, no great loss to us, we would rather just have people who are happy for us anyways!  

I say ENJOY the cupcake and screw her! 

• Sadly I know how you feel, my HALF-SISTER is like this. She will go off about what I am eating, when I am 4 sizes smaller than her. She has the band also and is supposed to be on a strict diet, but everyone catches her cheating all the time.

I don't understand why people who have the worst nutritional issues feel they need to dump on you, when you are healthier person.

Married June 2008 DD Born Nov 2011 TTC #2 Since March 2013
    4/8/2014 BFP ---- 4/10/14 c/p
    imageimage image
  • Tell her that What to Expect says eat whatever you can keep down in the first tri. 

Actually, I would just ignore when she says stuff like that.  No point in getting into a back and forth with her.  And I'd block her from seeing my facebook posts :) 

Once I ate a starburst when I was pregnant with my son, and someone saw me and said - don't you feel bad eating sugar when you're pregnant and giving all that to the baby?  I just said No, and went on my way.

That recipe sounds good - you should post it :)

• imageronnie day:

This! :):)

• Here is the Srinkles Strawberry cupcake recipe! AMAZING! (Yogurt alteration recipe coming next!)

BATTER INGREDIENTS:

• 2/3 cup whole fresh or frozen strawberries (unsweetened), thawed
    • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
    • 1 tsp. baking powder
    • 1/4 tsp. salt
    • 1/4 cup whole milk, room temperature
    • 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
    • 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
    • 1 cup sugar
    • 1 large egg, room temperature
    • 2 large egg whites, room temperature

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside. Place strawberries in a blender or small food processor; process until pureed. This should make about 1/3 cup of puree.

In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a small bowl, mix together milk, vanilla, and strawberry puree; set aside.

In a large bowl or your stand mixer bowl, cream butter on medium-high speed until light and fluffy. Gradually add sugar and mix until butter and sugar are well combined and fluffy. Reduce the mixer speed to medium and slowly add egg and egg whites until just blended.

Then, with mixer on low, slowly add half of the flour mixture; mix until just blended. Add the milk mixture; mix until just blended. Add the remaining flour mixture slowly, and mix until just blended.

Divide the batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-23 minutes, or until tops are just dry to the touch (the original recipe says 22-25 minutes, but mine were done around 21 minutes, so I lowered the baking time?you might want to check the cupcakes at 20 minutes if your oven tends to run hot). Transfer muffin tin to a wire rack and let cupcakes cool completely in tin before icing.

SPRINKLES? STRAWBERRY FROSTING:

• 1/2 cup frozen strawberries (unsweetened), thawed
    • 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, firm and slightly cold
    • Pinch of salt
    • 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar, sifted (I didn?t sift mine, and it still turned out good!)
    • 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract

Place strawberries in a blender or small food processor; process until pureed; set aside. In mixer bowl, beat butter and salt on medium speed until light and fluffy. Reduce mixer speed and slowly add confectioner?s sugar; beat until well combined. Add vanilla and 3 Tbsp. strawberry puree (if you have extra puree, save it for the next time you make a smoothie!); mix until just blended (do not overmix). Frosting consistency should be dense and creamy.

I frosted my cupcakes by putting a large dollop on each cupcake and adding a strawberry on top.

• go have your cupcake, delete her posts and move on. don't let her poisonous attitude affect you.
    BFP #1: 1/27/11, mc 3/17/11 at 9w2d, baby measured at 8w3d, no heartbeat BFP #2: 5/13/11; beta #1: 382, beta #2: 7842. heartbeat: 103 at 6 weeks; 146 at 7 weeks, 165 at 9 weeks, 173 at 12 weeks, 158 at 16 weeks. BabyFruit Ticker
  • I used vanilla yogurt and made the frosting strawberry like the other recipe. General rule: if you add yogurt, just reduce sugar by half. :) 

Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes
    (makes 12 cupcakes)

Ingredients:

1/2 cup sugar
    113g unsalted butter
    1 large egg
    6 ounces strawberry yogurt (or any other fruit flavor of yogurt)
    1 tsp. vanilla extract
    1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
    1 1/2 tsp baking powder
    1/4 tsp salt
    1/4 tsp baking soda

Buttercream Icing:

115g unsalted butter
    1 cup powdered sugar
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    1 Tbsp lemon zest

Method:

1) Preheat oven to 180C. Line a muffin or cupcake tin with cupcake paper liners.

2) Beat the sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add the egg and beat until blended. Pour in the carton of yogurt and vanilla extract and beat for another minute.

3) Sieve the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a dry bowl.

4) Add the dry ingredients in 2 portions into the cake batter and mix until incorporated. Be careful not to over-mix!

5) Divide the mixture equally between the 12 paper-lined cupcake cups. Bake for 20 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.

6) For the buttercream icing, beat on high the unsalted butter, icing sugar, vanilla extract and lemon zest until smooth and fluffy. Place buttercream in the fridge for about 20 minutes before piping your cupcakes.

• Jesus Christ. How have you not knocked her teeth down her throat?

P.S. Tell her if she's going to lecture you, she should learn to type out the word "you" so she'll look halfway intelligent. 

• Sounds familiar... When I told my sister in-law, on speaker phone that we were having a baby her reply was, "... Ya I figured..." I said, "Wow... Thanks for the excitement..." She replied with, "Sorry you didn't get the response you were looking for. Can I get back to driving now?"

So I kinda feel your sister in-law pain... Sad... Really sad...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • It's too bad you deleted her comments - those should have been immortalized in FB history for all the world to see. My sister does crap like that to me and I leave it up because inevitably, one of my other FB friends will stand up for me. I bet if you left it you'd have a lot of folks making the same comments we are!!

My next post would have been the pic w/caption that pp mentioned except I'd add, "And I won't need lapband surgery to lose these calories..."

TTC since February 2009
    BFP - Ended in m/c - 6/15/10
    BFP - Ended in m/c - 1/2/11
    BFP! - 4/13/11 - grow baby grow!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow, you should block her from see you status updates from now on.....I think there's a way to do that lol what a total bitc&.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1-02/21/11 Missed M/C Twins-03/25/11 EDD-11/04/11
    BFP#2-10dpo- 05/27/11 EDD 02/03/12
    Our miracle Aidan James born 01/25/12!!
  • imagevaleriebrandel:
    Wow, you should block her from see you status updates from now on.....I think there's a way to do that lol what a total bitc&.

Trying to figure out how to do that right now and can't figure it out...anyone know?

• imageronnie day:

Love it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP#1 5/11/11 . EDD 1/17/12 . M/C and D&C 6/15/11 . RIP Little Bean
    BFP#2 8/15/11 . EDD 4/26/12. Blighted Ovum. D&C 9/18/11
    BFP#3 1/4/13. EDD 9/14/13. *Fingers Crossed*
    imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagefiregirle1:

You go enjoy that cupcake!  

F** her.

Yes

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow, she's sure is something.

I was a size 4 before I got pregnant and liked to eat healthy for the most part and worked out like crazy, but I don't push my lifestyle on others unless they asked me to.  Unbelievable!

• Ugh, I'm so sorry you have to deal with her.  Try to ignore unhelpful nastiness from people.  She might not realize she's being a terror, but regardless be sweet to yourself!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since 3-2008: v/c repair 2009; BFP: 7-2010, m/c 8-2010, c/p 4-2011, BFP: 6-2011 EDD: 2-12-2012?
    "Lovebugs2012"
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Today I am pregnant & I love my baby!
  • I'd tell her to go stick a carrot up her ass! Ugh.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Wow...my mouth dropped open while reading that.  Unbelievable.  Not to knock the lap band (my mom had gastric bypass), but obviously she did not have enough self control to lose weight without surgery so she really has no room to talk.  Not that this would have been any better coming from a natural size 2, but the extra nerve of her makes me angry for you.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • For that you need 2 cupcakes!! One for you and one for baby. Screw her!!
    BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker image
  • imagejsliger83:
    For that you need 2 cupcakes!! One for you and one for baby. Screw her!!

So going to say that!  Get out of my head!! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mckee1mckee1 member
    Oh my...that sister needs to BACK OFF! Sorry to hear that...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageteacherlindz:

I think the best way to sum this up is simply show you the progression that just took place on facebook...and I am pretty sure she doesn't know I am pregnant yet, not that it would make a difference for a truly miserable nasty human being...

My FB status: I feel like cupcakes! I think I shall back today!

Evil sister-in-law reply: "Just drink some water and go for a walk. Cupcakes are terrible choice... Sugar and processed flour? Really? Take care of your self! Create the healthy family you want now!"

My reply: Thank you for the "stay fit" lecture sister! I will definitely enjoy my strawberry yogurt, low fat, low sugar cupcakes even more now!

Evil sister-in-law reply: "It's not a stay fit lecture. If you want that I can really break it down. I'm just saying putting poison in the incubator is a bad idea. It's not like u need another cupcake... No offense."

Don't you all wish for a lovely human being in your family just like this?! And this is coming from someone that had the lapband to lose all her weight! One would think that if someone is abolsutely miserable, they wouldn't want to share their nastiness with others, but no, not this lovely creation!

Crying session still taking place 30 minutes later! And I'm a size 12...a nice fluffy size that wants a friggin cupcake because I am throwing everything up with m/s!

OMG....Let me at her!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"