Upstate NY Babies

** well, now we know...**

Ok well I'm an idiot...we had our big Ultrasound and # 2 is a ....Boy!!

Bentley K-Swiss will be here before we know it  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ** well, now we know...**

• Congrats!!! Aww - those brothers are gonna have so much fun!

Sebastian for a middle name? ;)

• Yay! Congrats on boy #2!

Can you believe how far along we are already?  It seems like this pregnancy is flying by!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on your new baby boy!  :)
  • Congrats!  You were saying you wanted another boy right?
  • Yeah!  Congrats!!  from another Mommy of 2 boys :)
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • dle927dle927 member
    Exciting!  Congrats!
  • Yay! Brothers...awwe! Congratulations!! Did you think it was a boy?
  • I'm an idiot so please explain.  Who is Bentley K Swiss? Are you going with Bentley as a first name? Is this some sort of pop culture reference I should know. Damnit! I'm the boy's auntie, fill me in on this sh!t.
  • Hooray for boys!  Congrats!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Blogs

https://littlebirdconfections.wordpress.com/

https://heismightyquinn.wordpress.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageTwo*True:
    I'm an idiot so please explain.  Who is Bentley K Swiss? Are you going with Bentley as a first name? Is this some sort of pop culture reference I should know. Damnit! I'm the boy's auntie, fill me in on this sh!t.

Seriously J, if I had chosen a name- you would know...He's just Bentley K-Swiss, because he doesn't have a name and I thought it sounded better for the siggy than Nike Dr. Peppper...LOL 

• Thanks for the well wishes ladies~ I had a feeling from the moment I knew I was pregnant it was going to be another boy...a little part of me had being hoping for a girl but I'm happy L with have a brother and I hope they are close and friends and they don't torture their mother too much...
  • Congrats! Why are you an idiot? Did I miss something? Were you not planning on finding out?
  • Congrats!  I bet the boys will be best buddies!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Congrats C! Lots of Upstate NY baby boys in 2011!
  • Congratulations!

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• imageNikCole:
    Congrats! Why are you an idiot? Did I miss something? Were you not planning on finding out?

No I was thinking quicker than I was typing...I tried several times to put a PIP of the babyname tag but it didnt work (which is why I'm an idiot...)-

I totally wanted to know... 

• congratulations!  i cant believe how fast your pregnancy is going!  at least it seems that way to me...  i love your siggy pic of L.  so cute!
  • Congrats!

Having 2 boys is tons of fun... and exhausting ;) 

Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Congrats! I admit I was very confused by your original post!

2 boys rock.....it would be my dream come true! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"