I tested positive for the Cystic Fibrosis mutation. So now DH has to be tested. If he has it is well then there's a 25% chance the baby could be born with CF. if he is not a carrier then we are fine. I was never tested with Liam. All babies born in NY are screened and he came back negative, but the pedi said they could always test him for us for peace of mind. So now I get to sit here for 2 weeks and wait for DH's blood work to come back. Say a little prayer for us if you think about it please.